14.Help

Warisha's POV

The college was closed for two weeks after the exam,until the results. I went to Rabya ma'am the day college started again.

"So you are telling me this all is sent by Zayan?" She said with a card in her one hand and my phone in the other.

"Yes,he is the one sending me all this." I sighed.

"Don't get me wrong but how does it proves that Zayan is the one sending you all this?" She said and my eyes snapped on her.

"What do you mean?"

"Look dear,this hand writing on this card is not Zayans. And about this message, you are saying that he is using different numbers every time. So there's no chance of tracking the person. So it can be anyone, right?" She said.

"But while talking to me,he said he was Zayan."

"I understand, but that is not a proof."

"So you don't believe me?"

"Oh I believe you dear. But you know I can't do anything about him alone,I need the principal and the authoritys support for this. And they won't believe anything without proof. And all this proof doesn't indicate this scoundrel to be Zayan." She reasoned.

I nodded understanding her point.

"Do you have any other proof?" She asked.

"Nothing else." I sighed.

"Hmm."

"But he is spreading rumors about me and him. He posted pictures on our student confession group saying we are in a relationship."

"I heard that. But frankly speaking,that's a group made by students,only for them. We have no right to monitor things there.So yeah,I don't think authority will take any action about this."

"That means I don't have any way out of this?" I said.

"Who said you don't? I support you completely,I just want some proofs to avoid him getting away with this. You be cautious always. Gather as much proofs you can. I'll make sure that they take action against him." She said and I nodded.

"But you tell me,why don't you tell your parents about this?" She asked.

"I told my ammi whatever he did at first,but not everything. I didn't tell her anything about this calls,gifts and message."

"But you should. Maybe they can find any solution, at least you'll have support."

"They can't do anything about this. And my abbu has some major physical problems, so I don't want to stress him."

"Hmm,maybe you're right. Still I'm worried. Just remember, I'm with you. We just need proofs against him,then he'll see what it costs. I can't believe a boy of his age can be such a criminal." She said.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll see if I can find any other clue." I said and went out.

I was walking through the corridor when I saw movement in the chemistry lab.

"Who is there? I don't remember any practical today?" I said as I slightly opened the door and peeked there.

"Yuck,that's disgusting." I said as I backed. Well,there was two people being all shameless there. I don't recognise who though.

Just then,Zayan opened the door and rushed towards me,combing his hand through his messed hair.

Oh,he's the mannerless one!

I sped up but that stubborn man,ran and started to walk besides me.

"Umm,that was nothing. You didn't see anything right?" He asked me as I glared at him.