29

Lucas was practically shaking once we stepped off the jet. The entire way over he not once calmed himself. What was more nerving is that he didn't say one word.

"What's with you?" I ask, annoyed by his antics. Stepping into the familiar doors. l

"Nothing." He spits, not meeting my eyes.

"Have the two of you been here before?" I question, being ignored completely.

"You've fucked her how many times? You knew this day would come, stop acting like a pussy!" My eyes widen far enough to become strained when hearing a loud gasp.

My head whirls around to see my mothers mouth gaped wide open. Standing, accompanied by my father and brother.

"He didn't, that's not what she mean't." I ramble trying to find words. By now Lucas was shaking. I place my hand on his shoulder feeling bad for him.

"Calm down." I squeeze, hearing a scoff from, Sydney.

"We send you to college and.." Mom starts, shouts accusingly.

"Let's not argue, i've missed you." My father walks forward, and I meet his pace. Wrapping my arms around his waist. I hug him tightly.

"Sebastian our daughter.."

"MOM, we are dating!" I groan, pulling back from him. My eyes fall onto Jax. He stands glaring at me. What the hell did I do?

"Don't lie." Sydney blows, gaining my families eye. I tell her name angrily as my mother does the same.

"Well you can't save him now.. Stefano is going to kill him, say your goodbyes."

"Not if he doesn't know!" I exclaim, feeling Lucas wrap a hand around my arm. Pulling me backwards, I trip falling into him.

Hearing the sound of a gun being pulled out. I'd guess it could only be two people. Stefano or.. Xavier's hair was blue. Harper's head pops up behind his, showing one of her wide smiles.

"Harper!" I pout, watching her run up to me.

"Let go." Xavier states looking Lucas over. If only looks could kill.

"It's okay." I assure him, turning my head to look back at him.

"If you let go he will kill me." He whispers, lowering his face down to mine. His voice trembling saddens me.

"What am I your shield?" I ask feeling Sydney pry his fingers from my arm. I ignore them wrapping my arms around Harpers shoulders tightly.

I'd always kept to myself. I guess hearing about the things that i've done with Lucas was a shock to them.

Face to face with my mother, she gives in. Tearing up while pulling away from our king hug.

"Is that a tattoo?" I rip Jax's arm from his side. He yanks it away almost immediately. Bending and hurting my finger in the process.

"Don't touch me." He scolds, storming away. What was his problem. First a tattoo and an attitude change.

"I missed you. You look different." She looks me up and down. A hand ruffled my hair from above.

"Look at you. You're all grown up." My father smiles sadly.

"She's even having sex now, Sebastian. I hope you're being safe. If a man can't buy his own condoms.."

"Okay." I stop her, with an embarrassed smile.

I follow mom and dad. Saying my goodbyes to Sydney and a shaken up Lucas. Harper made me promise to meet her later in the garden.

I get settled into my new room best I could. It would be weird sleeping away from my dorm that i've grown so used to.

But it was comforting sleeping under the same roof as my family, and Stefano. After showering i'm met with the both of my parents still in the room and making themselves a home on my bed.

We shared small talk, and laughs about the short college experience that I had.

"So.. Lucas?" I blink trying to find words.

"And don't lie to me." Mom adds, accusingly.

"Just casual, you know." Dad had a look on his face.

"It's just sex Sebastian!" Mom hits his arm.

"Are you hungry? We've eaten but-"

"I'm actually really tired." I cut them off.

"Is that a hint?" I laugh denying her claim. They decided to leave a few minutes after.

Everything from the past dad came crashing down on to me at once. None of this was supposed to happen.

I would be at college, in my dorm if I hadn't went to the party. I would be in class.

Stefano wouldn't be lingering in my head. My best friends would still be my best friends. Now they're my guards. Or whatever you want to call them.

I knew we got close, but hoe close could they actually get to me. Was any of it true?

A door creaks open behind me, putting a small smile onto my face. I bite my lip, letting my finger skim down my perfume bottle.

This should be interesting.

                                 VOTE!!
STEFANOOOO!!!!