Prologue

The Devil himself was bored out of his mind. He was tired of hearing the same screams of people's torment in hell. He casually walked around the path where the fire has resided. He began smirking to himself for being alone the Devil was quite bored, so in that moment he thought it was a good time to spunk his life up a little more in creating the perfect wife he envisioned for himself. She has to be bad, fun, fearless and overall sexy. So he did. He created her from the firey pits of hell and their she was covered in lava standing before him. She gasped once the lava had left her and blinked open her eyes. Lucifer smirked staring at the female as he circled around her like she was his prey.
"Yes," Lucifer hummed as the female before him had red skin, a tail, horns on her head, raven black haired piercing red eyes. "Beautiful," he whispered into her ear which caused her to shiver.
She stood naked before him after all.
"Who are you?" Was her first words that she asked as Lucifer stood in front of her once again.
He smirked loving the sound of her British accent.
"I am Lucifer Morningstar ruler of hell. I am your master,"
"My lord," the she-Devil says kneeling down in front of him.
"Oh there is no need for that my love. You see I've conjured you up for one reason,"
"And what would that be Lord Morningstar?"
"That would be for you to become my wife, I am quite lonely and I think it's time i settle down with someone just like me,"
The She-Devil beamed in excitement not really knowing what she was getting herself into.
"I would be honored Lord Morningstar. In becoming your wife,"
"Excellent. I am looking forward to it, but you shall need a name love," he says putting a hand under his chin as he circled her once more.
The She-Devil was smirking as she couldn't help but like the way Lucifer's eyes were trailing over her body like a piece of meat. She would serve Lucifer by any means necessary. After a minute Lucifer stopped circling around her and placed his hands on her bare shoulders as his breath tickled her ear.
"Asura," he whispered licking her ear as the she-devil instinctively grabbed the back of his head and moaned at the contact.
Lucifer smirked as he kissed down his new wife's neck before moving back up to her ear again.
"Asura Morningstar,"
A/N: for those that don't know Lucifer Season 5 is officially out and I'm in the middle of watching it and it really made me wanna write this story! I love Luci and I haven't written a love story about him yet! So vote, comment or whatever! Thanks for dropping by :)