CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

Outside the house Mew and Tong were getting restless..about the two brothers....

"Inspector .. can't we do anything.. the boys are inside....its been some time..now.. we are worried if something happened to them.

"Sir we are trying to get inside the house..but the security is tight....if we do something..he might hurt Gulf and Ranaulf."

Then they heard gunshot...

Within that time one by one Tayte's guards were shot one after other.... (by Police sharp shooters)

They entered the house and dispersed in search of the brothers ....

When they entered they saw Tayte was aiming the gun at Gulf and Ranaulf both had their hands were tied to the chair ... their lip taped.. they were trying to say something...... when he was about to pull the trigger the officer shot him.. and it hit his left.... Tayte smiled and looked at the twins...

The Twins were crying...

Mew and Tong hurriedly went to their partners.. to untie them... when they untied them.... They pushed the two men aside and ran towards their Uncle.. who was struggling to breadth.....he placed his hands on their faces and breathed his last breadth....

The twins cried their hurt out.....

Two dates later

After the postmortem .. Tayte's body was handed over to his nephews... he had a burial right beside Gulf's parents...after searching the house they also found Charley's ashes..which was buried beside Tayte..

They all went home..

The father was united with his daughters...the son was united with their parents.... Gulf was happy to have his brother..beside him

But whenever he remembered what Tayte said before he was shot... he cried...

Tayte was talking about how he spent his days with Charley....but Charley always loved Type..which annoyed him the most... he supported Charley..with his mood swings and sudden anger..... he didn't know how and when he fell for Charley.. he confessed his love..but Charley rejected him .....

Tayte could see Charley was turning into a mad person ...by hanging onto his past...

He tried to make him realize that it had been many years and everyone has moved on..even he should...but Charley was in denial... he tried to take his life many times..but every time Tayte came to save him.....

When they were arrested Charley took the blame on him.... Charley even told Tayte that he is taking the blame on him.. just to save the person he love.... He made Tayte Promise that he won't feel guilty about anything

After a few days ..Type's brother got the news of Charley's death.

Before his death he wrote a letter to him..telling him the cause of his death..

"Dear Tayte,

I am sorry and Thank you....

Tayte babe.. I am thankful to you that you were always there with me..and loved me.. unconditionally...and I am sorry for causing you so much trouble...while I was alive....

I love you as my best friend.. I tried to fall in love with you ..i promise....but I couldn't ..I couldn't give you Type's place... I know I took a long time to talk to you about this..... In my heart I can't have anyone else other than your brother... I tried so many times to meet him.. but every time you were there to save me...I had to find my way out...to be with the one I love ........ I WILL BE LOVING HIM ALWAYS .......... if I ever meet Type and see him with Mia.... I wont be angry anymore.. because ....every dream I have in these days.. I see them..Type and Mai ...laughing.. and asking me to join them.....i don't want to loose him again.. I will be always by his side,...as his friend.... I might never make the same mistake again.... Today I am going to where my Type is... I am sorry... that I am leaving you alone in this world..... but believe me..where I am going....I will find peace.... I might meet my love waiting for me....I am sorry.. once again that I couldn't reply to your love...

Take care and be good

Your best friend

Charley...

(before Tayte tied Ranaulf to the chair..he handed the Charley's letter to him...)

Gulf and Ranaulf told the police that what Tayte did was nothing but suicide... he couldn't kill himself because he was always against taking one's own life...so he found a way to do so.....

When the Police ..Mew and Tong entered..Tayte was pointed in empty gun..to the boys..and pretended to pull the trigger..which made the police shoot him....and he was released from his life long pain.....

He was following Charley..to the place where he was.... To reunite with him..to reunite with his brother and parents...his family...

.....

When Gulf told the family about Tayte...Mr and Mrs Pakpoom were crying... so was Ranaulf..he loved the older men like his fathers...

That night both the brothers were lying on the roof looking at the stars... there were four stars that were seen together ... Gulf smiled...so did Ranaulf..

"looks like they all are finally together.... Forgiving and loving each other.... They will always be together for ever and ever and their love for each other....will be the same always.... They will be LOVING EACH OTHER ALWAYS ...UNCONDITIONALLY... just like I loved Bright and now I love Mew.." Gulf said

Ranualf completed the sentence with " and I love Tong."

"Yeah the same way I love Art ..but now I love you... Both Bright and Art will always be with us...we will be LOVING THEM ALWAYS.." said Mew..walking towards Gulf and Tong found his place beside Ranaulf.."

"Gulf promise me..you will never leave me..." said the Suppasit

"I promise Mew." Said the young man....

Ranaulf and Tong interlinked their fingers with each other promising in their heart...

They do have a long way to go.... There will be hurdle.... But they promise to pass everything without hassle .....as long as they are together... as long as they love each other................trust each other..... and be there for each other no matter what the situation is..

this is what is need in love,,,this is what is need in a relationship..

     "EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY

                MY AFFECTION FOR YOU INCREASES WITHOUT FAIL

  YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME

                   I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU FOREVER"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS WE COME TO THE END OF OUR STORY..

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I HAVE DONE PROPER JUSTICE TO THE ENDING OR NOT... BUT I LLIKE IT.. SOME HOW...

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME SO MUCH TO COMPLETE THIS STORY... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT TILL TODAY THE VIEW WILL BE 11K+

I HOPE THIS STORY WILL WIN AL LOT OF MORE HEARTS... 

I AM A BIT EMOTIONAL ,,BECAUSE..ITS MY FIRST STORY..RATHER A SUCCESSFUL STORY....

I THANK YOU ALL.. AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SO SO MUCH SUPPORT AND INSPIRATION..WHEN I WAS DOWN... AND DIDN'T HAVE THE MIND TO CONTINUE....BUT YOU ALL SUPPORTED ..ME..AND I AM GLAD THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT ..I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETELY THIS PROJECT... ALONG WITH MY COLLEGE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS..

THERE WERE TIME WHEN I ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS.. FOR PUBLISHING A CHAPTER LATE.. AND I AND GRATEFUL THAT YOU ALL HAVE SUPPORTED ME...

THANK YOU SOO VERY MUCH...

I SO I WONT LEAVE THE STORY HANGING ..THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE.. SO STAY  TUNED.. 

LOADS OF LOVE..

LOVEANGEL.