𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Y/N POV

i woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. i slowly reached for it and realized it was fucking 6:30 in the morning. " HOLY SHIT IM GONNA BE FUCKING LATE!"  after taking a quick shower, i threw on my uniform and followed it with my glamour. i combed my H/C hair. almost all the hair dye was gone. i pulled my hair back in two high ponytails. i took the elevator we had built in. and i landed in the kitchen. i snatched up some of my favorite snaxs and got the hell outta there. 

once i passed the block, i quickly deactivated the glamour and made a mad dash for the subways. collapsing onto the seat i noticed someone sitting next to me. he had a UA uniform on. it was  izuku. one of the kids in my class. i recognized him because of his green hair. " hi izuku"  " oh hi Y/N." i quickly clamped my hand over his mouth and gave him a death glare. " dont call me that out in public. i dont want a huge crowd around me okay?" he nodded and i removed my hand. " so what should i call you then?" i thought for a good while. " hmmm just call me by the old name kagamu. it works. but when we are in class you can call me by my real name." he smiled and nodded

when we got into class we almost hit the late mark but luckily we arrived just one minute till we were really "late" i jumped in my seat and gave todoroki a smile. he blushed and turned away.  nani? does he still hate me?  

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"  i heard someone yell from the other side of the door. when he enetered i saw all might. all MIGT? the number one hero is going to be my teacher???  i smiled full of excitment. he told us to go get dressed in either our hero costumes or PE outfits. i chose my new hero costume. it was better then the last one 

it accomodated all my quirks which was fitting. we all got in a bus and we set off on a pretty long bus ride. i was sitting next to todoroki. i felt drowsy because i woke up again last night and realized i never finished practicing my guitar and recording part of a new album. so that took my three more hours, so i only got 6 hours of sleep. which for someone like me wasn't enough. after a few minutes, i felt my eyelids become heavy, and slowly but surely i dozed off.

todoroki peppermint bitch POV

 i sat next to my crush on the bus. last night i searched up what i felt yesterday, and apparentely it told me that i liked her.  i would tell her, but i didn't know if she felt the same way. i gazed out the window and then felt something on my shoulder. i looked to see Y/N sleeping leaning on my shoulder. i smiled and moved her head to my lap where it would be more comfortable. i couldn't help stroking her hair. it was so smooth and soft. she looked so peaceful sleeping there. at the same moment, i felt my heart burst. another warm feeling.  do i really like her? or do i feel more then that?  no. i wasn't here to fall in love. 

right?

i shook off the thought and continued marveling at Y/N's beauty. watching her sleep like that made me smile. till i bakugou started yelling. i frowned. i wanted no part in this. gently i covered Y/N's ears so she could sleep. i could tell she was very tired.  

Y/N's POV

i felt a slight shaking on my shoulder. " wake up Y/N. we're here." i opened my eyes to see todoroki. i was leaning on his shoulder.  had i just slept on my CRUSH??? i i turned twenty shades of red. " im so sorry-" " its okay. now lets go. their waiting for us." i nodded and we both got off the bus." welcome to the unforseen simulations joint!"  i looked up to see someone that looked like a marhsmallow. it was the pro hero thirteen. " also known as USJ" " just like universal studios japan...." the whole class muttered.