Chapter 2

Picture og Jungkook ^

And one more, because he's cute ^

__________

Jungkook gets closer to the school and immediately stops riding his board, he picks it up and holds it against his hip as usual.

A lot of people are mingling along the entrance and in the halls. It's people Jungkook has seen before but never spoken to. He doesn't really know the names of any of them either since no one wants to talk to him.

That's the sad reality for Jungkook. People are either extremely afraid of him, they avoid eye contact, walk in a big arc around him or even show their neck in submission. Jungkook's outside is muscular and strong, but his hair is hiding his eyes and he always keeps his head low.

He does everything in his might to look as small as possible, but that leads to the other type of people in this school. Those are the ones that pick on his all the time, feeling some sort of satisfaction by bullying someone who is technically higher ranked than they are.

It's usually alphas and only betas at rare occasions. Omegas are way to submassive, also they tend to be less arrogant. Jungkook has succeded in lowering his scent so much that the alphas bother him without knowing that he could rip them to pieces in a matter of seconds.

Jungkook doesn't want to hurt them, even if they somewhat deserve it. He doesn't want to be seen as a monster, he doesn't want to be accused again. 

He had an accident some years ago where some dudes were talking bad about Jin, they didn't even know him, so Jungkook lost his temper. Jungkook's wolf has a soft spot for Jin too, so no one gets to talk bad about him.

Unfortunetly, a beta got in the way and he ended up in the hospital for 6 months. Jungkook almost got expelled but because of his kind and understanding alpha principal, Namjoon, he got another chance. 

Jungkook and Jin can't afford to move to another city, so Jungkook is extremely grateful for what Namjoon did for him. 

However, the years afterwards were more than a nightmare for the true-blood. The beatings and scars heals fast because of his strength, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it takes place. Jungkook never fights back when he gets beaten, he's scared he'll lose control again.

The mental abuse is just as bad. Constant words being whispered, the look on people's faces when he walks by and the way he gets displayed all the time... even by the teachers, they don't like him either.

The raven-haired boy sighs as he heads inside, seeing people move to the side and stare at him. The first day is always difficult 'cause there's a lot of freshmen who haven't seen him before. They jump away when he comes to close and the fear in their eyes makes Jungkook shrink even more.

He accidently bumps into someone's shoulder and looks down to apologize.

"Oh, I'm so sor-"

"It's okay!" a female omega squeeks out and rushes down the hall, not having the guts to even look back over her shoulder to check if the beast is on her heals. 

Jungkook looks after her with a pained expression. He hates it. He hates it so much. 

It probably isn't much of a secret that Jungkook doesn't have any friends. Jin is the only one and that's just because he has known Jungkook since he was a child. Jungkook has tried to get friends, he really has, but he's socially awkward so that isn't even easy to begin with.

He grabs his hoody and drags it over his head, trying to hide even more of his face. He looks down the entire way to his class, only glancing a few times at the legs that got a little too close to him.

Often, it's omegas who he bumps into because their senses aren't as evolved as the betas and alphas are. Jungkook watches their legs run away in panic when he gets too close, even if he isn't looking up.

The tile, dirty floor seems to be Jungkook's best friend, but that's okay. He has accepted that this is his life and he just has to deal with being born a curse. There are probably someone out there who are struggling more than he is, so he shouldn't be complaning.

After a few minutes of walking, he reaches his class and walks inside. His classmates are loud as usual, playing around before the lessons will begin. The mix of smells and voices immediately makes Jungkook feel out of his comfort zone.

With only a few glances, he makes it the back of the room and sits down in his seat. It's overwritten with curse words and what not, so it has become his personal desk through all these years.

The worst part about being in the same class every year is that people know Jungkook here. They know that he's fragile and they know he's doing everything to not freak out at school. Therefore, they throw stuff at him, curse at him and as shown, writes petty things on his desk.

Jungkook just tries to ignore them, convincing himself that they are just being childish and somewhere deep down they are struggling with their own things. 

Jungkook is a pure heart captured in a dangerous body.

"Oh Jungkookie~ it's so good to see you! I have missed you the entire summer," a shrill alpha voice appears and Jungkook soon feels a hand grab his shoulder and squeeze it tightly.

So much for wishing it would be a good day.

Suho looks down at Jungkook with an evil glint in his eye, a fake smile painting his lips. He's like the king of this place, being in the family of the head alpha of the city. This makes him one of the main people that enjoys making Jungkook's life a nightmare.

"H-Hey Suho," Jungkook stutters out. He has learned a lot of times that Suho likes to be in control, he likes when people respect him and does as he says. So greeting him is a must, Jungkook got beaten for an hour last time he didn't comply to that.

"I'm so glad to be back in school, me and some friends are going to be spending some time together this afternoon, wouldn't you love to join?" the elder boy asks but his voice is dripping with sarcasm.

His mind and heart has never wished anything good for anyone, it's always about himself. He likes to make Jungkook submit and more than anything, he likes to make Jungkook mad.

"I-I have work..." Jungkook mumbles out and looks down. He stares at some random spot at the table before him, feeling his heart increase it's pace and his wolf starting to push inside his head. 

Suho must have been able to smell it, 'cause he grabs Jungkook's chin harshly so he can look into his caramel-brown eyes.

"Oh really? That's too bad, I guess we'll catch you in the halls at some point," he spits before letting go and walking to the other side of the room. He sits down and sends a final snare in Jungkook's direction which the younger lowers his head at.

That wasn't a nice reply, that was a warning. Jungkook just got to mentally prepare himself for what's going to be done to him.