1.

The sound of music is what you could hear at a club called Lux. Mazikeen, Asura and Lucifer escaped hell about 5 years ago and has been residing on Earth since and she's gotta admit it was fun as hell. Asura was dirty dancing with some human men as they grinded on her from behind, causing her to moan as her head rested on his chest and the man in front of her was grinding on her from the front as his hot breath was panting in her ear.
"OKAY THATS ENOUGH!" Lucifer growled out throwing the humans off his Asura.
"Luci-"
"I don't wanna hear it! How many times do I have to tell you that your mine and any human who-"
Lucifer was cut short when her lips made its way onto his. He moaned, taken by surprised as she backed him into a wall. The heated kiss turned into a make out as Lucifer turned them around as her legs wrapped around his waist.
"Fuck me Luci, right now," she whispered into his ear.
"Where humans reside? We can get caught darling,"
"I don't care. Please master I need my master,"
"Well..... Sounding like that your very convincing darling," Lucifer says kissing down her neck.
Before anything further can go on the sounds of gun shots were heard as people began running screaming and crying. Lucifer quickly left for the scene with Asura right behind him. The guns got more and more louder as they busted open the doors to the outside. Outside they could see a shootout going on most likely gang related as people body scattered around.
"NOT AROUND MY CLUB!" Lucifer shouted just as one of the men pointed a gun at him.
While Lucifer was walking towards them, Asura had pushed him out of the way just before the man could fire as a gunshot wound hand landed on her stomach instead.
The men drove away realizing it was the wrong person as Lucifer turned around to see his wife falling to the ground.
"ASURA!" He screams caching her just as sirens were being heard in the distance.
•*•*•*•*•*•*
When Asura opened her eyes she was surrounded by bright light ahead of her. She saw a golden gate and noticed she was above the clouds.
"Is this heaven?" Asura asked her voice echoing around.
"You've done good at keeping my son at bay, Asura I have been watching you," a voice boomed from inside.
"Your the almighty God? Lucifer's told me so much about you,"
"I know he's been speaking bad about me. But this is about you. You've saved my sons life and in return I'll save yours, until we meet again daughter," God says before Asura was sucked into a vortex as she had screamed.
When Asura woke up for real this time a loud gasp of breath was heard startling even Lucifer who was praying to his father next to her. Telling him that he would go back to hell if it meant keeping his wife alive.
"Lucifer," she croaked in the hospital bed as Lucifer grasped her hand tightly with tears down his face.
"Thank you Dad. I lost you for a few minutes darling. I was praying for father to return you to me. I told him I'd go back to hell if it meant keeping you alive and that seemed to have worked,"
Asura shook her head.
"No need. I met your dad actually..... he told me because I sacrificed my life for you in return he let me be free,"
"You've spoke with Father?" He asked amused. "I'm surprised, I conjured you up from hell, I didn't think father would ever let you up in heaven,"
"I saved you Luci. That was the only reason he was really grateful that I had,"
"So he still cares for me.... how touching but love I could have lost you for good. I'm immortal and you are not. Do not ever do that again,"
"I'd do it a thousand times over if it meant saving you Luci. Immortal or not I love you and don't want you hurt,"
"But I can't lose you darling. Your the best thing in my life, promise me you won't do something like that again,"
"Lucifer-"
"Asura. Please," Lucifer begs as she sighs.
"Alright, Alright I won't jump a bullet for you anymore. Just don't get yourself killed," she said before their lips met each other's.