Kidnapped

"Sorry. I have neglected this god damn fanfic for so fucking long. Kill me pls." - Cakexo

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"NO!"

Sasuki turned around towards Naruto and gave him a fierce glare. Here hands were clenched tightly.

"Can you stop asking me such an annoying question over and over again?!"

"But I have nothing else to do." Naruto replied with a toothy grin. Sasuki let out a frustrated groan. Naruto was an impatient person that she couldn't handle at all.

Sasuki quickly regained her composure.

"To answer your obnoxious question... we're almost there." And there was nothing else after. No repeated questions asked by Naruto.

It was just 2 people walking towards their destination. They slowly came close to the border of the Tea Country.

"We'll transform into a random ninja once we introduce ourselves." Sasuki told Naruto as a carriage appeared from the distance. He nodded in agreement.

"Greetings, Leaf-nin." The Daimyo looked at them from the carriage.

"Greetings" Both slightly bowed down to show respect. The Daimyo was eyeing them carefully.

"I am guessing that you are the few best ninjas that Konoha has to offer?" Both looked up and nodded slightly. 

"We will both transform into a random shinobi once needed." Naruto and Sasuki moved beside the carriage — Naruto on the left and Sasuki on the right.

"I am expecting you two to protect me with all your life." The two nodded.

"If I may not ask — why do you need more protection when you seem to have ninjas guarding you also?" Naruto pointed to the few others around the carriage.

The Daimyo just laughed it off,

"Haha~ A Daimyo can never have enough bodyguards." Seeming satisfied with the answer, Naruto looked straight forward once again — ignoring the questioning glare of Sasuki.

She definitely wants to know why I asked such an obvious question. Fuck. Naruto mentally sighed.

"Shall we head off?" Naruto and Sasuki nodded. They walked beside the carriage. There was absolute silence as they walked along the dirt road.

But Naruto can't seem to get rid of this tingling feeling he's getting.

Something feels so odd with the current atmosphere. I hate it. But, unfortunately, Naruto just has to shrug it off and move on with it. His eyes darted around from object to object.

Naruto felt the wind breeze pass his body.

But, Naruto suddenly saw a few leaves fall from some of the trees they were passing by. They seem to be able to conceal their chakra signature quite good.

Maybe a few low-jonins, and a lot more chunins.

Naruto eyed Sasuki and saw her gaze. She quickly nodded and got ready for battle. Naruto took a quick inhale and exhale. Sasuki signaled Naruto.