Emerson

Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be meeting the man in my dreams. Of all the ways to meet him I was not expecting him to pose as an Uber driver.  I have to admit that was pretty slick of him if I say so myself. I can't wait to get to know him more.  He's absolutely perfect. 
So cowboy where we going I asked him, and he responded Forks. Who names a town after a kitchen utensil?
I asked him about himself and he told me about the civil war and how he became the youngest major in the Texas calvary. Then he told me about Maria, and needless to say if I were to ever meet her she'd wish she was never created. I told him how I was turned and about my coven.  Then I told him about my brother Lennon disappearing and my human family disowning me because I didn't look how they wanted me to.
Do you have any abilities he asked me. So I proceeded to tell him about my abilities about how I can control anything to with nature, how I can appear human even down to the smell, eat like a human, and I can even have children. He told me about him being an empath and being able to control emotions. 
After a couple hours we pulled into a driveway of the most beautiful house I've ever seen. There were so many windows. I'd hate to be the one to clean them.
What caught my attention was the dark haired man with the  pixie like vampire he looked just like my brother. So I finally caught my breath I said LENNON.