Chapter Eleven

Katy's POV

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP The stupid alarm.. I turned it off and sat up straight. I'm so tired my body is completely sore from yesterday. I think I went a little overboard at the gym. It was 5:00am in the morning. I looked around the room and saw that Zach was sleeping. Man he looks so cute when he sleeps. What no stop Katy I thought to myself. I really didn't want to wake him up but he told me to wake him up, so that we could train the pack together.

"Baby wake up." I whispered into his ear.

He opened his eyes and pulled me by the waist into his warm body.

"Hey just because you did that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." I said while snuggling into his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't risk loosing you." He said

"I know babe. Now come on you said you would help me train the pack." I replied with a smile.

We soon got up and got ready for training. We made our way onto the field and started the session with 5 laps of the field and 100 sit ups and 100 push ups. We then got into some defensive skills. It was about 3:30pm when we were done. 

Zach and I went to the kitchen to get food because man we were starving. After we finished eating Zach told me he had some work to do so he left.

 I was still sitting in the kitchen I was on my laptop just messing around when Alex walked in.

"Hey." - Alex 

"Hey." - Katy

"I see you and Zach have made up." - Alex

"Don't get me wrong I'm still quite pissed off, but after what you told me lat night, you know better safe then sorry. I really thought about it and your right, there right." - Katy 

"Glad I could help. Look Katy I know we just started talking and I don't want to push you or anything but is there anyway you could forgive me?" Alex sighed 

"Look Alex believe me every bit of me wants to forgive you. I don't know how though. I was abused here you were my mate and you didn't stand up for me. You rejected me in front of everyone, when you did everyone laughed at me and kicked me. What did you do to help me? I know your sorry but I guess my mind keeps telling me that sorry can't take back what you put me through." I replied calmly

"I know and I was and still am an idiot for putting you through so much pain. I regret it everyday of my life. I rejected you and now I've lost the love of my life." Alex sighed

When he said that I couldn't help but feel bad. Even though he put me through I a lot I knew he really meant it when he said sorry.

"Alex I can't at least not yet. Give it time though My wolf is still hurting and so am I, but I know that I have a place in my heart for you. Not in the mate way but still." I replied. Atleast I think it's not in a mate way.

"That's fine I can understand that it's not in a mate way, but I still want to be friends." -Alex

"I know me too." I replied and then gave him a smile and a hug.

When we touched I felt sparks running through my body. I quickly pulled away and said goodbye.

Later that day Zach mind-linked me.
'Hey baby, wanna catch a movie tonight, just you and me?' Zach mind-linked me

'Yeah sure babe.' I mind-linked back.

'Nice I'll be back at the pack house in half and hour.' -Zach

'See you then, love you' -Katy

'Love you too princess.' - Zach

Zach's POV- HALF AND HOUR LATER

I'm so excited for mine and Katy's date tonight. Our bond has been a bit rocky for the past 2 days and I need to fix it. I only said she couldn't fight because I love her and couldn't loose her. I need Katy, I've already lost my real mate. I don't know what I would do without Katy. I'm hoping this night goes well.

When I got home I went to my room to see Katy and there she was, she was on her laptop. She looked beautiful she was wearing a a tight white t-shirt that went to her elbows and a dark blue pair of high wasted skinny jeans with black boots. Her hair was straightened and she had light make up on. Not that she needed any make-up she is perfect just the way she is.

"You look beautiful." I said wide eyed.

Katy put down her laptop and came towards me she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Thank you Zach." 

"You ready to go princess?" I asked, she nodded and I gave her a quick peck.

Once we got to the movies we looked at the options. I knew Katy hated cheesy romance movies, so I knew we wouldn't be watching one of them I didn't mind though, considering I don't like them either.

"What do you feel like watching?" I asked Katy

"How about Iron Man 3?" Katy replied

"Sounds good." I said with a smiled 

She smiled back, her smile could literally light up a whole city.

I got the tickets and she got the food, we walked towards our cinema room. There weren't many people there, there were 2 other couples there when we walked in one was an elderly couple and another couple that looked a little younger then us. We sat at the very back in one of those couple's seats and she snuggled into my chest. It felt so right to have her close to me. 

 Half way through the movie I sniffed the air and so did Katy we both looked at each with wide eyes. "Rouges." We whispered to each other at the same time. No way am I letting her fight the rouges tonight. I mind-linked Jordan, Hayden and Alex. Katy and I left the movie,walked outside and saw 6 rouges standing outside the door. There was no where to go. I gripped Katy by the waist and I knew what she was thinking she was going to attack. I couldn't let her but she was stubborn at times and I knew she was getting ready to attack so I had to do the same. If she gets hurt I'll never forgive myself. Katy and I weren't in the packs territory anymore so we couldn't blame the rouges. Instead we just had to fight. 

 _____
What do you guys think so far? :) 

I might upload one more chapter a bit later. Hope you enjoyed! 

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE 

- Strictly Confidential