Part 72

Jungkook POV
It's been 7 hours since kitten went missing and I haven't slept one second of it. I couldn't face it. Every time I close my eyes I picture her screaming for help. I don't know if she is in pain or if she is tired or hungry. But I do know that I want her back right in my arms and the person responsible for this will fed to the dogs. I need kitten. She keeps me sane and without her, I feel my mind spin.

"Jungkook." Yoongi says knocking on my office door as I slump in my chair practically pulling out my hair. His blood shot eyes told me he was just as frustrated and stressed out as I am at this whole situation. "Got a lead?" My eyes widened with hope that was soon destroyed with the reply "not exactly."  "What is it?" I question as he paces over to my side and places down the laptop in his hand.

He gives a quick press of the space bar and the screen starts moving. "What the fu-" "just keep watching" he groans. I run my fingers through my hair as the picture starts changing. A laughter erupted from the device. "Look what I got here Mr Jeon." The vile familiar voice echoed. The dimly lit picture swayed a little before tilting to the side.

My breath hitches and my heart pounded. Kitten. They got kitten. They hurt her. God damn! Look at her! All bruised and scared. I clutch at my leather chair in anger. I'm going to kill these fuckers. Make em hurt really good. "Say something to your boyfriend, little girl."

I cringe as she tries her best to form a sentence. They got her in fucking little space. Damn monsters. They're messing with shit they shouldn't be. I hate this. Seeing her cry and I can't do a fucking thing about it. I want to shout. I want to hit something. Break something but that ain't gonna bring kitten back here.

"D-daddy. I-i wanna go home." My heart hurts. It hurts so damn bad. Her fucking stutter, her sobs, her tears, her bruises, damn all of it makes me hurt. Im not used to this kind of tournament. I don't let my heart feel shit like this but I have. And I like that I have. And I'm so glad it was her that I let my heart open up to. But damn this sucks. This is the part where I realise how much I took her for granted. She makes me comfortable and happy with my life. Like I have something proper to live for and protect.

I don't cry. I never do. But right now is an exception. I don't do this kind of thing infront of people. Maybe infront of kitten but never infront of my workers. I hit the pause button and speak, trying to keep a steady voice. "Get out." I order yoongi. I was in no mood to start a fight and he could tell. He practically ran out the doors before I hit play again.

"Meet me at the abandoned warehouse on Clarkson Street at 5 pm on the day that you receive this. Come alone and unarmed. You will hand yourself over and in exchange, I will free your little girl."

The video cut off suddenly after that. I rub my face with both my hands and wipe away my tears. Now ain't the time to cry or be weak. Now is the time to save kitten. I'm the reason she got in this mess and I will be the reason she gets out. I stand to my feet, pulling on my jacket simultaneously and quickly tie up my shoes before leaving the office. My feet stomp against the floor as I race down the hallway and descend the stairs. My life is nothing without kitten so I ain't going another second doing that...