Part 74

Jungkook POV
I couldn't stand still. We were outside the abandoned building I was told to be at. The others were just around the corner ready to attack and I was practically shaking in my boots. I just need kitten back in my arms. I can't sleep or eat knowing she is trapped with them. I take a deep breath and step forward, giving a push on the rusted metal door.

It was quiet. Almost peaceful. Except it wasn't because I knew something was going to happen. I don't think my heart has ever pumped so fast. I make sure my gun is well hidden before continuing forward. I hear them. I hear men talking. I turn the corner and there he was, standing ready to meet me again. "Mr Jeon!" He shouts welcomingly making all conversations between his men stop. I notice he doesn't have many. Mostly because I killed all the others on my mission.

He smirks as he wonders over to a figure sat on the chair. Why the hell is there a man tied up? Where's kitten? The storm gang leader notices my confusion and is quick to take a handful of the man's hair to pull his head up with. "Bambam?" Well this is news. Damn does kitten know he is alive? I hope so, that's one less thing to worry her right now. "Where is she?" I question, turning my attention back to the leader.

He lets out a little chuckle and nods towards someone who seemed to be far around another corner. The building was very open and spacious but I somehow felt claustrophobic and trapped. Please just let kitten be ok. A man comes around the side holding kitten over his shoulder. She laughed. Not a good laugh. A sinister laugh that even got me a little scared. She waved and kicked her arms and legs about trying to cause as much trouble as possible. Always a naughty girl like that.

She continued laughing and wriggling about and just as the man was about to raise his hand to hit her, she bit his ear. Hard I might add. From where I stood I could see a trickle of blood spill from the area. The man groaned and chucked her on the floor making her role to decrease the impact.

I'm just praying she calms the hell down when I get her back in my arms. "Daddy?" She says playfully while giggling. I mean at least she is happy. Right? God who am I kidding, that ain't a positive laugh. That's one that says 'I could kill you all, have you stuffed and have a tea party with you'. I'm proud of her though. She is sticking up for herself. "You ok kitten?" I ask making my voice soft but still loud enough to hear. She nods from her seat on the floor.

It's weird. This ain't the innocent kind of child like behaviour she does usually. This is all a show. It's fake. I see through those hurt and scared eyes. Luckily the others don't though. They just think she is crazy. Good. They are scared of her.

"Come on Mr Jeon. Hand yourself over and she is free. That was the deal." The leader breaks the silence as my kitten sends a wink to me. It ain't a cheeky or playful one. It's an 'I know what's about to happen' kind of signal to me. Damn clever she is. So damn smart. She could out think all my workers at the same time and look amazing doing it.

I take a step forward, raising my hands and then getting onto my knees. The man chuckles and as soon as the attention is off of her, she shows me her actual emotions. Her face drops in worry and fear. I take my eyes away from her. I can't stand seeing that on her face but I'm so glad she trusts me with being herself around me.

"Boys, get him." The leader orders as the men are quick to restrain me. They don't have enough time to check my pockets before a loud crash of the various metal walls imploding and my men storming in echoes about. The shooting starts but I ain't worried about the bullets. I just want kitten...

//I can't post tomorrow because I have a busy day. I know I'm mean leaving it like this for you to wait on.//