Part 86

//guys we got to 100k views!!!! Thank you guys so much, you guys are so amazing!!!!//

Damn I felt powerful. Stood right here in front of all these screaming bodies made me miss this familiar feeling. The way they yelled out and practically rolled around the floor, some choking on their own vomit and some yanking out their own teeth and nails in the mania of the pain. One man in particular even had started chewing on his own hand. They deserved this though. Every last one was evil and had done countless terrible things to people. They have ruined lives, killed, tortured and even sold innocent people like they were packets of crisps.

I'm glad they got their chance to taste their own medicine. And as the cries were dying down, my satisfaction of the outcome of tonight was increasing. Everything has gone to plan. And will continue to do so. However there is one thing I'm concerned about. It's not the bodies. I know El is dealing with them so they should be fine. And it's not any fear of being taken or stopped on my way home either. It's Koo. I turned my phone off and I'm scared to open it up again.

There are three scenarios right now. One, he is searching for me like a mad man. God he must be so worried especially after last time I went somewhere on my own. Two, the gaurds have spilled my secret and he is on his way now. In which case I'm just as dead as the shadow gang are. Or three, he is still asleep and has no idea I'm not there. Please say option three. I don't want to stress him out and I think it will be a good surprise for him to find out he no longer needs to worry about the shadow gang.

Speaking of, I should send him the cctv footage as planned before. If he does realise I'm gone, it will settle his mind knowing in still alive and got everything under control. I take a deep before pulling it out and snapping a few pictures of the room littered with corpses. I close the door behind me and search through the files on my phone. I had previously connected the camera system to my phone in case I needed it so the videos were already saved.

I'm just glad that my phone hadn't been spammed with calls and texts from him yet. I'm hoping that means he is still asleep. I sent them off and attached a little surprise at the end before putting my phone away and quickly going to see El.

"Thank you." I whisper handing back the gun she let me borrow. "I didn't even need it in the end luckily." She smiled and noded. "It's better that way, less attention to the room and less evidence to clear up. Keep in touch, I'll see you later." She hugged me tight before ordering some of her 'cleaners' into the room I had just come from. I leave with a skip in my step and a smile tugging at my lips. Koo's gonna be so happy when he sees my message. Let's just hope he isn't too mad at me for leaving without him with me.

I jump onto the bike, shove on my helmet and race towards the main road. The quicker I get back, the less mad and panicked Koo is gonna be...