Chapter 67

the past, the present and the future.

The evil man chuckled sinisterly as he took a strong sip of his neat whiskey

The evil man chuckled sinisterly as he took a strong sip of his neat whiskey. "I can't believe that weasel had the audacity to defy me." the guards in front of him gulped nervously after revealing the news. The man in front of him was no longer a respected leader.

He was a monster.

He no longer was thinking clearly or had a healthy mindset. Instead, he was completely and utterly corrupted. "find the stupid police officer who dared to fail my orders." The guards all nodded swiftly not daring to challenge the sinister leader. "what about the child sir?" One of the guards asked nervously. The evil man chuckled as he got out his shotgun pointing at the guard who dared to speak without his granted permission.

"for now, I will keep her alive and well, after all, I do want to see her grow up into the beauty what her mother is." The man licked his lips thinking about luscious the girl is going to be when she is grown up. "but when I see the time is right."

The man without any sign of remorse shot the outspoken guard right in the mouth. The man tumbled to ground blood pouring out of his mouth. "we will kill her." The guards all paled as they stared down at the man on the ground. They did not want to seek the same fate as that guard. "Now that is cleared up I would like to discuss some business. After all, it's only a matter of years until there will be a family reunion." The man chuckled as he thought about his upcoming. It was perfect, it was evil it was the most tasteful thing to him. But what he desired more was chaos he couldn't wait for the bloodshed. To have Vincent's power blood as well as his stupids sons blood on his hands. But more importantly, he can't wait to kill the daughter in front of him.

It was going to be perfect, he could hardly wait to taste the future blood full chaos.

"now state your name." The man chuckled as he walked to the man on the far right. He was an older man but the man had heard of him. He had heard about the guards predacious actions towards children. He had heard every detail about him. Which only made him more perfect. The evil leader had no doubt that this unfit guard will mess up. It was in his nature but that only made the plan more beautiful.

The guards head formed sweat beads as he furrowed his eyebrows afraid for his life. The leader was unpredictable and it seemed at the moment he was only reckless. "I believe I asked for your name you filthy peasant." The leader spat bringing the guard to his head. he didn't care if he killed this man. He didn't care if he was being unreasonable.

"M-M-mike Williams sir..." the leader chuckled but didn't move the gun he wanted to play with the guard a bit more. The leader already knew the guard's name but if there was a thing he loved most.

It was messing with people's head

-------------------------------------------------------------