17: The Tease (Lime)

Warning! This is a lime but a hell of a lot goes on, I'm warning you now.

Quirk: Bunny

 I grew up to be quite a bold girl, always speaking my mind and doing as I pleased. One of my favourite things to do was fluster the stoic Shoto Todoroki, and I had very special ways of doing so. I was never really sure on my feelings for the two-quirked boy, and I wasn't sure how he felt about me, but I knew we were friends at least and I knew that he enjoyed my company.

It's fair to say, there were times when he'd enjoy my company in a very specific way, a way I often lured out from him playfully. He had always intrigued me since we first met, and I could tell immediately by his looks that he could easily be a heartbreaker. This fact only brought out the playful and cheeky side of me though, as I had a bit of a reputation of being a heartbreaker also.

It began when we were sat at one of the desks in the common room, studying together. We were sat right next to each other, in silence as we worked on the homework we had been set that week. With no sexual intent, I etched closer to see the textbook we were sharing. He suddenly squirmed a little, making me glance at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he dismissed, then went back to studying.

"Ugh, I hate studying, can't we do something else?" I sighed dramatically.

"We do have exams coming up," he said quietly, refusing to look anywhere but the textbook. He tucked himself under the table a bit more, and this slightly odd behaviour was beginning to catch my eye. Sneakily I bent down, as though to pick something out of my bag, and thats when I saw him sporting a powerful erection under the table. I bit my lip, staring at it, and decided there and then that I was going to take care of it for him.

I sat upright again, then pretended to yawn, stretching my arms high up in the air. As I lowered my arms I decided to take them past the rim of the table, underneath, catching Todoroki completely off guard as I brushed my hand against his erection. He flinched and looked over to me in utter surprise and embarrassment. "(y-y/n), don't do that!" He breathed as I palmed my hand against him.

"Why not? It needs to settle down so you can concentrate on the studying you seem so keen to do," I teased him with a smirk. His face was flushed bright red and he tried not to show signs of the fact this was feeling good for him.

"We're in the common room!" He hissed, the grip on his pen tightening.

"Everyone's round the corner on the sofas, plus our table is pushed against the wall, no one can see us," I teased, undoing the button and zip on his jeans.

"(y-y/n)!" He looked down at his crotch in utter bewilderment as I continued to palm his against his boxers. I etched my chair closer to him to not only get a better grip, but in case anyone walked up to us from behind and figured out what I was doing judging by the angle of my arm. I kept on brushing my hand against it, him breathing heavily as he continued to watch my hand.

"You're not fighting against it now, are you?" I teased playfully, and he sent me a glare. "You're enjoying this, don't lie."

"I-I- (y/n)!" He yelped as I pulled his member out from his boxers, feeling its thick girth and length. From the angle I was sitting I couldn't see, but could feel how desperate it was for attention. "You- ahh," he let out an unintentional moan as I gave his erection attention.

"Todoroki, pull your chair out a little," I whispered, wanting to see the beast that was usually confined. Completely under my spell he did as he was told, and I licked my lips as soon as I saw it. "How did you get this hard from just studying with me?" I teased in his ear, but he didn't answer and instead concentrated on not letting any pleasured moans escape just in case we were caught. He couldn't help but let a few gasps escape as my fingers roamed the entirety of his length, brushing against the tip where I managed to coax out some pre-cum.