telling him you're ready

requested by jaelixx

JB

You two were in the studio and you were sitting on couch watching him producing their next album. "He looks kinda hot while he's working", you thought to yourself. After a few more minutes of watching him, you stood up and went over to him. You didn't know what came over you, but you suddenly sat yourself on his lap and started kissing his neck. JB was totally caught off guard by your actions. "What are you doing?", he asked smiling to himself. You stopped kissing him and looked at him. "Well...", you said trying to avoid eye contact due to embarrassment, "I-i just think that I'm ready now..." He couldn't believe what he just heard, "really?". You nodded still not looking at him. He smiled and gently grabbed your chin, turning your head to look him in his eyes. "Finally", he whispered before locking his lips with yours.

Mark

You have been feeling like this for a few days now, you just didn't know how to tell him. You were a little embarrassed about it. But today you decided that it was time to pull yourself together and talk to him.
He was in the living room playing a game on his Playstation when you came out of the bedroom and approached him. You sat down next him and took a deep breath. "Mark?", you said shyly. "Hm?", he replied his eyes still fixed on the screen. "C-can I talk to you about...something?" His attention was still on his game, "yeah sure what is it?" You sighed, "You know, I've been thinking a lot lately about...yeah...anyway, I-I think that I'm ready to take the next step now..." Mark suddenly stared at his game and didn't even notice when he got killed. "Mark, you okay?", you asked worriely. He turned around to face you, "Are you sure?". "Uhhh yeah, I guess" He started smiling widely at you.

Jackson

Honestly you were so embarrassed and shy about telling him that you just sended him a text message saying "I'm ready".... While sitting on the couch across from him. He looked up at you confused after reading it. "For what?", he asked. You turned red, "you know what..." He was still pretty confused, "no, I don't. Just tell me." You thought he was playing with you, "I can't, besides you already know what I'm talking about. So stop playing around." He looked at you a little hurt, "I'm not playing with you, I really don't know. Why can't you just tell me?" You hid your face behind a pillow. "cause it's...embarrassing", you mumbled. "Why would it be emba- ooohhhh", he finally got the hint. He sat down beside you, took the pillow out of your hands and smiled at you, "I'm happy you're ready for that."

Jinyoung

You watched him as he was reading his book on the bed, you sitting beside him. After some time he noticed you practically staring at him. "What's wrong?", he asked glancing a little over at you. "Nothing.", you quickly said and turned your attention on your hands instead. To be exact you were looking at the book in your hands, the exact same book Jinyoung took out of your hands a few weeks ago. You thought back to the situation and found yourself smiling a bit to yourself. You noticed you weren't scared about that anymore a few days ago. Honestly, you just wanted him to take your book away again and lay himself on top of you. And you were sure that you wouldn't stop him like last time. He noticed you staring at your book and asked once again, if you were sure everything's fine. You looked at him, "I just thought about what happened a few weeks ago...and I kinda noticed that if you'd do that today, I wouldn't stop you." Jinyoung nodded not realizing what you just said at first. "Wait...", his eyes suddenly turned big due to the surprisement, "does this mean you're ready?" You just smiled at him, but he definitely got the hint as he flashed you the biggest smile and took you into his arms.

Youngjae

You weren't sure how you should tell him that you are ready to take the next step with him. He would probably get very shy and embarrassed if you'd tell him straight forward, or the complete opposite. So you decided to do the same he did a few weeks ago when he tried to initiate it. You were sure he would get the hint. And so when he came home from practice that night and plopped himself down on the couch as usual, you didn't sit down next him like you usually did, but on his lap facing him. He was pretty surprised by that and looked directly up at you. "What are you doing?", he asked a bit confused. You didn't answer, just smiled at him and started kissing all over his face. Now he was even more confused even though he really liked the affection he was receiving. "Ok, seriously, what are you doing? Not that I don't like it, you just don't do that usually." You stopped kissing him and shyly smiled down at at him. "I'm just doing the same to you as you did to me a few weeks ago. I thought you'd get the hint...", you whispered a bit embarrassed. He on the other hand smirked at you and turned you both around so you were laying on the couch and he was hovering over you. "Why didn't you just say so?"

BamBam

You were sure about one thing: you want to it to be special. So you decided to surprise him. The plan was to get some beautiful new lingerie and surprise him by wearing it in bed waiting for him to return home to find you like this in bed. You were a hundred percent sure that he'd like the surprise.
You sat down on the couch and started shopping some lingerie on the internet. What you didn't expect was BamBam coming home from work early and showing up behind you. "Hey babe", he greeted you. You jumped a little bit due to the surprise. "h-hey", you tried to cover the screen. "What you got there?", he curiously asked trying to get a glimpse of the screen. "N-nothing.", you lied. "I don't think so", he said taking the laptop out of your hands. "Wait- what? You're lingerie shopping? Snce when do you wear such things?", he was confused. "dumbass, I wanted to surprise you! Now you've ruined the whole thing!", you were disappointed. "Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know that...", he apologized. "it's fine", you sighed. "Ohh good i- wait a minute. Did you want to surprise me because you're ready to...let me in?", he smirked at you. You rolled your eyes at his pun but smiled anyway. "Yes bam, I'm ready."

Yugyeom

You were at the dance studio with him when you decided then and there during the routine thaf you wanted him. It was the way he moved his body, his sweat dripping down on his face and how his expression completely changes when he dances. And you weren't going to keep your thoughts from him. You just didn't want to tell him directly (yet), you kind of wanted to show him. So you started to move your body even closer to his during the parts where you and him are dancing close together. He did notice your change in dancing but didn't think much of it first. But when you got closer to him each time you guys reversed the dance, he decided to ask what was wrong. "Nothing.", you smirked, "Just wanted to let you know that I'm very ready." He just freezed and turned a little red before he smirked pulling you close to him. "What are you doing?", you asked. "Guess.", he just said before attacking your lips with his.