27. good girl

"Delicious."

Spencer's mouth parted slightly, keeping himself focused on your lips.

You had him right where you wanted him.

You set your wine glass down carefully, and gave him a once over. "Spence, why don't you try yours?"

"I'm going to." His tone was a little snarky. You didn't notice how fun it was to tease Spencer like this.

You watched the veins in his hand flex as he picked up his glass, taking a rather large sip. He raised his eyebrows, and swiped the excess off his bottom lip with his thumb.

"You've been paying attention to my favorite drinks, now?"

You laughed softly, running your index finger across the rim of your wine glass slowly. "You always brought this to dinners at Rossi's house. I figured you would appreciate if I ordered us a bottle."

"I deeply appreciate it. Good girl." His lips curled into a small smirk, and he continued to drink his wine.

He really just called you a good girl... Why was it suddenly so hot in here?

You took in a small breath at his words, straightening your back a little in your seat.

"More wine, y/n? Looks like we've already finished our first glass."

You looked at your glass, realizing it was in fact empty. "Sure. Fill me up." Your gaze flicked back up to Spencer as you pushed your glass closer to him.

"You... Are so..." Spencer closed his mouth, grinding his teeth a little as he paused.

"I'm so... Hot? Sexy? Irresistible? You may just be a pretty boy after all, with such a lacking vocabulary." You twirled a strand of your hair around your finger, softly pulling down on it.

"You're trouble." He muttered, filling up the two wine glasses between you for the second time.

"What are you gonna do about it? Spank me? Whip me? Force me down on my knees.." You narrowed your eyebrows, your playful grin still present on your face, ".. And fuck my pretty little mouth?"

Spencer's eyes ignited, and he hastily put the bottle of wine back in its place.

"You guys ordered the spaghetti bolognese, correct?" It was the same waitress that had brought you the wine.

"Yes." You innocently grinned at her and adjusted the napkin on your lap. The waitress set the plates down in front of you and Spencer.

"Thank you, this looks amazing." Spencer locked eyes with the waitress for a moment, displaying a slightly flirtatious smile.

Did he want you to cut his balls off? Because it looked like he was asking for it.

The waitress must've noticed the steam blowing out of your ears, as she had quickly left the table.

"You're practically begging me to not have sex with you right now. That's what you just did." You spoke matter of factly, spinning your fork in a circle inside the mound of spaghetti to gather a large bite.

"Oh, so I've made you jealous?"

Spencer was very, very handsome, but cockiness didn't look so good on him at the moment.

"You've never been with anyone like me. I know I'm right, so don't try to lie." You spoke with a low and serious tone.

Your stone cold expression seemed to get the point across. He broke out of whatever stupid act he was trying to make you jealous with rather quickly.