30. big girl pants

"Come for me."

Spencer moaned your name as he came, his chest rising and falling rapidly. You didn't stop stroking his length until you were sure he was finished.

Spencer's breaths were heavy. "Holy-..."

You pressed an index finger across his lips, silencing him. "We're not done. You're gonna stop acting like a baby, and whip me until I cry. I proved to you that I'm yours, now you do the same."

You gently removed your hand from his dick and guided both of his hands onto your breasts. As you took your hands away he cupped your ample breasts, circling your tender nipples with each thumb.

You softly bit your bottom lip. The sensation was very gentle, but arousing.

"I want you... So bad." You spoke in a lower, almost whispering voice.

"You have me, princess." Spencer returned to his dominant and protective state. "Do you want me to wash your hair before I bring you to the bedroom?"

You nodded. "We might as well."

Spencer quickly washed your hair and just rinsed his own, understanding that you had a limited amount of time before you two had to head to the airport.

After he turned off the warm water, he grabbed you a towel, running the soft fabric across your bare skin. He dried you off just enough, not wanting to waste any more time.

"How about you go put yourself on that bed like a good girl?"

You felt butterflies stir in your stomach. Good girl.

"Okay, Doctor." You made your way to the bed and laid down, arching your backside into the air. You heard Spencer unzip his bag, followed by the jingle of a belt.

"I miss seeing belt prints on you, I won't lie."

You glanced up into the mirror, watching his eyes become hooded over the sight of your arched body.

He folded the belt in his hands, and positioned it over you, whipping you without hesitation.

He brought the belt down on your now pink backside about twelve times before you snaked your arm underneath your body, and rubbing your clit with your index and middle finger.

Spencer paused his actions and grabbed your shoulder, pulling your arm out from under you. You whimpered as he placed both of your hands behind your back, wrapping your wrists together with the help of his belt.

"Touching yourself without my permission, princess?" He tugged softly on the belt around your wrists, making sure it was tight enough.

You winced slightly, already feeling an ache in your hips. "Yes."

He grabbed your jaw from behind, forcing you to look up in the mirror. "Don't do it again."

Moisture flooded your core.

You had plenty of fun teasing Spencer yourself, but you were a sucker for his dominant side.

"I-I won't. I promise." You drooled slightly as he hooked his thumb inside your mouth.

He tapped the insides of your thighs, silently asking you to spread them wider. You obeyed without question.

He eased his length into you, not even waiting for you to adjust before withdrawing himself and thrusting back into you. You gripped the belt that held your wrists together and let out an embarrassingly loud moan, something the neighbors would've most likely heard.

"That's more like it, princess." Spencer tightened his grip on your jaw, lowering it slightly so you would feel a pleasurable constriction around your throat.