INTRO

edit: Before you start, I'll let you know that my other works are far far better written. thanks. 

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hey,

If you're reading this book then you mean a lot to me. This is my debut book so it would be a pleasure if you give me a chance to write. Also I don't expect a thousand reads from the very start so it would be really kind of you if you share,follow, comment, vote and give or consider giving me a piece of advice if there is a chance of improvement. Don't be a silent reader.

PS read the book until it's finished.

_____________________________________________

N O   O F F E N C E

I have no intention in harming any reader's opinions. All the idols (in cast) in this book have one thing in common. Their interests, professions, decisions and every damn thing in the book is fictional. This book has no relation to the real world.

_____________________________________________

D I S C L A I M E R

I don't expect anyone to love this shitty book but no translations, no plagiarizing. No one in this freaking world likes your unimaginative and unoriginal ass. If you don't like this book then please tell me where I can improve and if you can't do that then please just leave without writing any shitty things.

_____________________________________________

W A R N I N G

[edit]

Violence

Cheating

Swearing

(please don't read if you're sensitive to these things)

___________________________________________

C R E D I T S

@bangxtaning

[she supported me with this ff]

__________________________________________

edit again lol

This is my first and last ff. I'll most likely write a short story after this book is completed but that's it.  SO.. I mean I can prolly write more but it really depends on time and ideas (your support too bcuz readers give the main motivation to write) 

The beginning set of chapters or the chapters which I feel are so cringe that they are not even readable will undergo editing. The older versions will be replaced by newer ones which are gonna have less mistakes and better formats and grammar. The plot will remain same.

I strictly don't expect anyone or someone to love this book, it may be disliked by certain people but to those certain people I would like to request that please leave without saying anything or by doing anything which somewhere will turn my day shittier, this is the book I debuted with- It won't be perfect (go give a try to my other two books if you're looking to more betterment) I wrote this when I was 15 or something and I have grown up, so have my grammar and other things. 

happy reading. I love you 

BORAHAE💜