👣👣 07

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

After the incident Jimin was scared.  Jimin was hiding behind Taehyung. In the day light Taehyung clearly saw the red eyes of Jungkook.

Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook something who was not the pure Jungkook.

"W-who a-are you??"

Jungkook stepped forward while Taehyung and Jimin stepped back. Taehyung gulped visibly. He gestured Jimin to escape from the door. But Jimin denied to leave him alone with Jungkook.

"You wanna know beautiful boy?"

Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung. Taehyung pushed Jimin to the door. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shirt and pushed him to the wall.

Taehyung felt a sting of pain in his shoulder. He saw Jungkook was smiling. When Jimin saw this, he quickly ran to the stairs, so that he could tell the others.

Jungkook was stepping towards to Taehyung slowly. While smirk never left his face....
.
.
.

Mr. Park and Mr. Kim was playing chess. While Mr. Jeon were talking about something with Jin.

Jimin stopped behind the Jin. All of them stared at him confusely..

"What happened Jimin?"

Mr. Kim asked to him.

Jimin's face was pale. He breathed out with difficulty..

"Please.. save Taehyung.. he is upstairs.."

At the name of Taehyung, everyone stood up.

"Where? What do you mean?"

Jin asked to him.

"I have no time just come please.. hurry up"

Jimin said and ran again upstairs. Everyone followed him to the stairs then to the balcony.

Everyone was shocked to see that scene. Taehyung was shivering in Jungkook's grip and Jungkook was grabbing the vase near the door.

The vase was too heavy but their mouth opened to see that he lift the vase without any difficulty.

Jungkook was about to smash the vase at Taehyung when right at the moment Jin and Mr. Jeon shouted to catch the attention of Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked then glared at the other men.
He quickly climbed down from the balcony to the ground.

Mr. Jeon heart dropped at the scene. He and Jimin ran to the balcony to saw the Jungkook. But they saw Jungkook was hanging upside down to the grill.

They were trying to catch the Jungkook's shirt.  They saw Jungkook was smirking. Everyone noticed his eyes colour.

But suddenly his eyes colour changed, his smirked disappeared, then Mr. Jeon called his name again and again to catch him.

Suddenly Jin ran to the balcony and grabbed Jungkook's foot from the balcony then others grabbed him carefully.

Jungkook lose his consciousness after his eyes colour was changed.

On the otherside Mr. Kim supported his lovely son..

They all went to the downstairs.. Jimin and Mr. Jeon laid him on the couch carefully. While Mr. Kim and Jin helped Taehyung to sat down on the other couch.

Jin quickly ran to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit. Then he sat on the his knees and treat Taehyung's wounds.

Taehyung hissed but was thinking only about Jungkook... who was suffering from the pain too.