Chapter 7

Kim Seokjin's Pov

"Namjoon hyung, you came back."

We were weeping together when we heard Jungkook's voice.

Before I could understand anything,I saw yoongi ran outside. I reacted in a second and went after him to stop him before he acts upon Namjoon.

But I was very late, he already went outside. Shit.When I came outside, I saw yoongi looking for Namjoon.

"Jungkook, where's Namjoon", yoongi asked.

"Hyung, he came inside and rushed towards the washroom. I think he needed to pee and he couldn't control it."jungkook said and laughed.

I saw how yoongi was going towards the washroom and I ran towards him and caught him before he would knock down the washroom door.

I caught him and dragged him outside our dorm.

"What do you think you're doing Yoongi?"I growled.

"I am doing what we should have done long before. Confront him."

"No you won't."

"You can't stop me."

"Watch your words. Don't forget who's the hyung here."

I saw him leaving a sigh."What do you want to tell me hyung?"

"You really think this is going to help him. You are just going to make him more guilty. Please understand if he gets to know that we know about his worries then he'll feel its his fault for making us sad and I don't want him to be sadder because of us"

I saw his face slowly getting paler than his usual color.

"What should we do now hyung?" He asked me tear eyed.

"Don't cry Yoongi, we should go to Manager's cabin and talk to him about it. Maybe he can help us with something."

"As you say hyung."

With this we went towards manager Sejin's cabin.

Manager Sejin's pov

I was sitting in my cabin looking at the comments in Namjoon's vlive. There were so many comments and I was just overlooking many of them.

There were good comments, suggestions, constructive critics but most importantly he was finding the people who wrote negative about Namjoon and was personally going to sue all of them.

Why don't you leave the leader position
*Report*

You are really looking like a monkey right now
*Report*

Why are you still alive
*Report*

Because of you, there are so many BTS haters
*Report*

Leave the BTS leader position and we would spare you.
*Report*

Just die please
*Report*

He couldn't do it anymore. He didn't want to find comments who were saying negative about Namjoon.

He would ask one of his staffs to do it instead. He was tired of these things. He wanted to help Namjoon so much.

When he was thinking about all of these, he heard someone knocking at the door.

"Come in"

I saw jin and yoongi coming inside with dull faces. I panicked.

"What happened, are you okay? Is there any problem?"

"Yes there is hyung, but not with us. It's with Namjoon."