Another [breaking] news

[BREAKING] Arthit Rojnapat caught on hot flames over pictures of him on an alleged date with Phana Kongthanin resurfaced online

XX- XX- XXXX

After confirming that he is dating a few months ago, Arthit is back on the limelight for some hot news about his dating life. Pictures from last year resurfaced online after a few tweets from several users went viral claiming that they saw Arthit and Phana on a date last year and a few months before he confirmed his relationship to a non-celebrity.

Here is the complete transcription of the tweets that were posted online at around 11 in the evening last night.

@user114593 I would like to make it clear that I am opening this account because I don't want to do this on my personal account

@user114593 I would like to make it clear that I am opening this account because I don't want to do this on my personal account. This thread is not meant for hate but I want people to know about this as well as we need to know what happened instead of blindly following these people around. #PhanArthit #ArtKong

@user114593 Last year, I was just chilling with my friends when I saw two people walking around. It was supposed to be nothing, but how can I ignore two good looking people passing by, looking so cozy and sweet together? The other one was so tall and attentive to the other. I thought that they were just a normal same-sex couple, not until they both removed their masks. To my surprise, they were Arthit Rojnapat and Phana Kongthanin!

@user114593 as it was late already, I had to confirm it clearly but as a Thai, how can I not recognize two of the most famous actors in the country? Arthit was even holding flowers that night and I snapped the picture just when they were about to kiss (see picture on the first tweet)

@user114593 I kept quiet and didn't post it on the social media, my friends didn't bother to post anything as well. We know how hard it is for celebrities to date in real life so we wanted to respect their privacy.

@user114593 what surprised me was when the news of Arthit dating came out a few months back. I thought it was a new relationship... but he said that they have been dating for a year from what he has posted online... so if he is dating him for a year, why was he all cozy and sweet with Phana that night? If we count it, what my friends and I saw falls on the 'dating for a year' with his current relationship.

@user114593 I don't want to use the hashtag name of his 'current' boyfriend as he is a non-celebrity and I want to respect his private life. I want to make it clear that this thread is not to cause or start any hate but I made this to clear things out, especially with how Phana and Arthit are starting to make buzz online again.

@user114593 So I want to know, is @arthitrojnapat and @phanaxxx in a relationship last year? What about Arthit's 'current' boyfriend then? What is the truth about this? I hope Arthit and Phana clear this out as I believe that it is not good to manipulate their fans into false truths that they are showing (if ever) – end of thread.