Chapter 28: Time waits for no one.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

After (Y/N) got dressed in to some fresh clothes. Wu helped her steady herself and escorted her to the kitchen for breakfast. Morro was sitting at the table with Acronix and Krux. He was still hugging (Y/N)'s book and had her jacket draped over his shoulders like a blanket.

"(Y/N)!" Morro screamed as he ran to throw his arms around (Y/N) when he saw her. Tears running down his face Morro buried his face into (Y/N)'s side.

Morro made a loud sound of protest thinking that (Y/N) was trying to separate herself from him and continued to scream and cry, as (Y/N) lifted him carefully and hugged him close. "It's okay, Morro. Shh. Take a deep breath." (Y/N) said calmly although she was slightly wobbly from being so sick for so long.

Wu took the initiative and held her steady as she calmed Morro. To his surprise, (Y/N) did not stiffen, but leaned into the embrace.

Wu knew that it was wrong to enjoy this but it felt so good to hold the pair in his arms and comfort them. Holding them in his arms made him feel complete and blissful.

(Y/N) gave Wu a sweet yet tired smile as a way of saying thank you before turning all her attention back to young Morro.

Morro shifted and sniffled (Y/N) shushed him softly, running her hand through black curls. It seems to have the desired effect and Morro started to somewhat calm down.

Morro continued to cry and hiccup loudly in her arms. (Y/N) kept rocking Morro carefully, then started bouncing him slightly. "Shhh, little one. It's all right. You're okay." (Y/N) said in a soothing voice as she continued to cuddle and sooth Morro.

Morro started apologising profusely and sobbing at the same time. "I'm so sorry!" Morro wailed tears running down his soft cheeks. "You- you got hurt!" Morro loudly sobbed into her shoulder.

(Y/N) constantly reassured him that there was nothing to forgive as he had done no wrong so that he would stop hyperventilating.