Ishq-6

^^^

The moment her delicate lips met his coarse ones, his eyes closed down in reflex

He wasn't sure if he had dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way her lips felt on his, he could only focus on how soft she felt against his mouth.
He hadn't even started relishing the moment when he felt her move back.

"This isn't how it works, meri Jaan", Salaar spoke pulling her again claiming her lips, his hands cupping her face.

Her whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning against her, his hands holding her close, his lips on her, felt dazzling.

His lips moved slightly on hers, making her gasp. Moving one hand behind her head and the other on her waist, he pulled her dangerously close to him, their bodies touching sensuously.

And for the first time since he'd known himself, he found it useless to control.
Giving in, he kissed her passionately, ravishing every corner of her mouth. He bit her lower lip making her gasp , granting him access into her mouth, but before he could comply with his desires, he noticed her tiny fists hitting his chest probably wanting to breathe.

He left her lips not before giving them a hard smooch.He took in her flustered form breathing heavily clutching his shirt in her fists.

"So beautiful ", he murmured against her swollen lips.

And then she felt him kissing her again, until her knees buckled but he held her close, not letting her fall.

"Salaar! Noor beta! come, dinner has been served", Mrs.Ahmed's voice made her eyes open wide, she tried to pull back placing her hands on his chest.
But the latter seemed to be unbothered, still ravishing her pretty little mouth.
After what seemed like eternity, he moved back looking into her hypnotic eyes.

"I love you, meri jaan", he confessed breathing in her raspberries scent.
It seemed like the time had stopped for him, his heart beating wildly, his Ain in his arms.
What else did he need?

"But I hate you", she replied looking away, her flushed face telling otherwise.
He laughed loudly making her head dip further.

"Being shy now, are we?", he teased her.
"chup kar jaen", she replied, glowing.
(keep quiet)

"janaan, agar ap har dafa mjhe aise hi manae gi to mai zaroor ijazat de dun ga", he said pulling her face up.
(life, if you'll persuade me like this every time then I'll surely grant you permission.)

"Mai chali jaun Swat?", she inquired still not believing her ears.
(Can I go to Swat?)

"Hm, kuke is ke bad to phr hame honeymoon par hi jana hai", he winked.
(Hm, because after this where we have to go is our honeymoon.)

"Salaar!", she shrieked.
"Ji jaanan", he joined their foreheads looking at her.
"Aap sach me mjhe jane de ge?", she confirmed once again.
(you'll really let me go?)
"Yes, but you need to be on terms with me regarding some things."