Chapter 4 : Thank Goodness

Mega's POV
4:39 pm

Zelk was very talkative. It must've been a few minutes since Skeppy went to call Bad. The second he left, Zelk had begun chattering away nonstop to him about one thing or another. Mega didn't mind.

In fact, he found that he quite enjoyed listening to Zelk's voice. It was soothing, in a way. Not that he was ever going to admit it to anyone though. No, he'd rather die first.

"Earth to Mega?"

Mega jumped in his seat in surprise, before he hastily began to type back.

'What'

"Were you listening? Did you even hear what I said?"

'Um, no. What did you say?"

Zelk's POV
4:45

Weird. He was usually the one who got lost in one on one conversations, not Mega.

In fact, Zelk had been super interested in this discussion, much more than normal. He decided to blame it on the fact that he actually had to read, and not just mindlessly listen.

Sighing quietly and leaning towards the mic, he said in the most obnoxious voice ever-

"LuKe JuSt CaMe AnD sAiD 'wE'vE fOuNd ThE pRoBlEm, BuT wE nEeD yOuR hElP.'"

'Oh god don't do that ever again.'

"You don't like my funny voices?" Zelk gasped dramatically, putting his hands over his chest in mock hurt, even though Mega couldn't see him.

'No, never again.'

"Wow. So brutally honest." Zelk laughed.

'Are we going to help the rest of the staff? Or are we just gonna talk here?

"Oh yeah, I was just making sure you knew, cus you were being quiet." That was not the case. If anything, Zelk wanted to stay here and talk more with Mega. But there were bigger tasks at hand.

Oh well, he thought. Maybe some other time.

Bad's POV
5:13 pm

They'd been talking for nearly 20 minutes now.

The conversation kept changing into random subjects, like cats and holidays, and now they found themselves talking about experiences in McDonald's.

Bad didn't mind spending time with Skeppy, he sounded really sad and seemed to enjoy Bad's company. He felt sorry for him, and talking about other things cheered him up, even if it was only a bit.

Skeppy's POV
5:14

"—And guess what?! The cashier said 'no'! Like, why?!? Who does that?" Finished Bad, exasperatedly.

Skeppy's sides hurt from laughter. Who knew Bad had so many ridiculous stories?

Bad huffed. Skeppy was still laughing his head off, clutching his sides with tears in his eyes. (Wow. that rhymes.)

"That was so good! Too bad I don't have any stories to share with you." He giggled, having finally caught his breath.

"Oh, it's fine! I'm glad you don't feel sad anymore! I could go help you?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

-––––––––-

Heyyyyyyyyyy... I'm not dead ;v;
Sorry for taking sooooooo long on this chapter! School is a pain.
This was a short, fluffy chapter, you're welcome! I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you for reading!

Word count: 497