Chapter 5 : Great!

Mega's POV:
8:41 pm

With Bad helping them, it had only taken them 1 hour to identify the bug, and 3 hours to recode basically everything. Turns out Bad was a pretty good coder. But someone was missing.

Where the hell was Skeppy? The staff team were done with the bug — which had taken a good 4 hours, by the way — and he was nowhere to be found! Not that he would've been any help-... don't tell him Mega said that.

They sat in the main call for about ten minutes, before Bad spoke up.

"Um, I think Skeppy might be asleep. On the call, he sounded really tired so I told him to take a nap. So, uh, we can all go."

"He's sleeping?!"

<MegaPVP> i vote we all text him till the notifications wake him up.

"Dude, what the hell?" Dcayy sighed.

<MegaPVP> meh.

- A few months later because the writer is totally motivated rn -

Zelk's POV
10:27 am

It's been several months since 'The Very Small Incident' — as most of the staff team call it — and since Zelk and Mega met. He likes to think that they've gotten very close. They've done many collabs and worked together behind the scenes in many of Skeppy's events. 

And Vid-con would start in a couple of weeks.

This year,  Vid-con was to be held in Canada, near where Mega lived, and Zelk desperately wanted him to come with them.

Mega's POV
10:43 am

Vid-con. Hhhhhhhhhh-

Mega had a little bit of a reputation for not going to Vid-con along with his friends. He usually said no, usually the crowds were too big. Or, no, he'd get stage fright — which was true. But usually though, that doesn't mean he doesn't go.

Usually, Mega goes in secret, since nobody knows what he looks like anyway. He dresses in casual clothing, and go to see his friends on the panel. Usually, he only stays for a few hours to check on his friends before leaving. That was usually.

This Vid-con was not going to be usual.

"Hey wanna go to Vid-con with me? I heard it's held in Canada today, where you live, right?" Zelk's voice rang out from the phone. Mega winced. What was he meant to say? He sounded so excited...

Ughhh... Mega wasn't made for decisions. He could just tell him that he was sick, right? No, maybe he could say he had to go to—

"Uh, Mega?"

Mega jumped just about a foot in the air. Finding himself caught in the heat of the moment, he replied. (Does that even make sense?!)

'I might think about it.'

-—————-
Why hello there.
I'm really sorry, this was super duper late and I don't have an excuse- PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME—
I'll definitely try to get the next one out earlier, time goes fast when you go to school :| (key word = try.)
Thanks for reading!

Word count: 495