14.

Linden.

"You know I love you right." He says to me, making me flush. "I do know that Em, and I love you too." We both smile at each other.

We had been on top of the hill just overlooking St Maine, no one really came here because they could never find a good spot to set up but with the many skills I have, I found a good spot and my very own wolf to carry the heavy picnic basket.

"Here eat grapes." I pop them into his mouth. "So delicious, I missed this, I missed you like a lot, I was a mess, don't do that ever again." He whined and I chuckle kissing  him.

His head was on my lap and I really loved running my hands through his hair , it felt so good to touch him, smell him, to the point where I want him to just rip my clothes off and do it, I was willing to give it to him.

I don't know how I had gotten the courage but I had it and one of these days I would give it to him and I wouldn't care about it.

"How does it feel, to be a wolf, to be the next alpha." He seemed surprised by my question. "We had a lengthy talk about the Ryeland pack, Hollow Creek, Crescent Fall and Drephair with Train, basically he gave me wolf guide 101."  He began laughing.

"Oh did he now and how do you feel after knowing, still want a werewolf boyfriend, who would be a rabid beast in bed." I shivered with pleasure at the thought. "Don't tease me with that, but I am interested and I love you, no matter how hairy you get, but no shedding on the couch." He swats my arm.

"I don't shed." I quirk my brow. "Not much anyway." He mumbled lowly and I break out laughing. "I thought as much big guy." He flips us over and came on top of me, tickling me.

"How do you like me now, pay the price for teasing me baby." He tickled me so much the whole place rang out with my laughter. "I'm sorry munchie, I won't do it again." That only earned me more tickles.

"I'm gonna munch on you then." His lips connected with mine, we rolled on the blanket savoring each other, it felt so good feeling him, having his weight on top of me. "You know we could stay like this, forever." He smirked.

My legs parted right for him. "I think we would get tired, and I would ravish you, munch on all your unending goodies."  He laid his head on my chest and it felt good, it felt so right and I felt like nothing was wrong in the world.

"This is nice, so very nice." He mumbled rubbing his nose between my neck and shoulder. "Is that a wolf thing, to sniff about all of me like that." He chuckles. "Yes, you have a scent that drives me and my wolf nuts, and only me." He pecks lips.

"I like the idea of driving you nuts, and your wolf what does it look like." He lit up like a kid who got candy. "You want to see my wolf, but you promise not to be scared or run, he will come after you, like the big bad wolf, he will find you and he will lick you." His tongue ran across my lips and all I wanted was to kiss him.

"I think I wanna be licked." I chuckled, and he stood up began to take his clothes off. I turned away to avoid oogling at his manly package. "This is all yours, so look at me." I was tempted to look.

I was not disappointed when I did, but how was that supposed to fit inside my very virgin self, any god out there have mercy, he had rippling muscles in all the proportions I wanted, I think I drooled a little.

"I see you like what you see, this is all for you." I blushed trying to compose myself and at this point it was impossible. He walked back a distance and within seconds he spun in the air, what came down was very bigger than a bear, wolf.

Somehow looking into those black eyes of his wolf, it spread a warmth in me, I felt safe, protected and loved, so I hesitantly got up, the wolf walked back but I advanced forward. "You're my favorite color." If wolves could grin, this one sure tried.

I placed my hand on its head, I brushed through his thick fur, it looked soft but it was the hardest I've ever felt, I don't think a knife would penetrate through it, though my research suggested it was to protect from claws or teeth breaking skin.

I circled him and it felt so good, to feel his fur, the warmth. "Muchie you're a very good looking wolf." He huffed and tackled me to the ground licking me. "Okay you win, you licked me." It might've been dog breath but I loved it.

I laughed a little more till we settled down, his large wolf head on my lap, a low rumble, and a content huff or sigh came from the wolf when I scratched his neck. "I know my hands are good." I teased and that earned me more licking.

We stayed like that for an hour more, just admiring the huge wolf, until he stood up and lowered himself to carry me. "Won't I be heavy?" He huffs and I knew that was my get on already.

I got on his back, he made sure I was secure enough and lowered perfectly before he took off on a run, we scaled the trees, jumping over logs and rocks, the wind blew past and I didn't care, it felt so good, it felt liberating.

"Wooooooh!!" I screamed as he increased his speed and he howled, this was the best date ever. He kept running and running, till we passed wolves, they seemed not to care as we passed them. They only lowered they heads which I found odd.

We headed back to the hill after the run. "That was amazing, I will always want to to that again, I call both of you munchie, so thank you." I got a few licks before he started to shift back and I was beet red because his body was on full display.

"Today was incredible thank you, and thank you for taking me on that run." He grinned. "My wolf loves you, I'm pretty sure it's addicted to you, and he's proud of being black because it's your favorite color." I felt that a lot.

"I love your wolf, I would very much like to see that side of yours often, to know both of you." He smiled putting his clothes back on. "Well whenever you want, we'll be there promise." I was going to hold on to that promise, but I know he would never break it.

"Is it an alpha thing making other wolves bow before you." He seemed to think before he turned to meet my eyes. "When I was thirteen, I didn't shift, but Train did, my dad thought I was just a late bloomer and it was true, I was fourteen when I shifted and I couldn't control my wolf, I had a hard time with it." He sighed laying his head on my lap again.

"So I trained till my bones cracked and broke, bled till I finally had him under control, the pack knows when I shift my control over my wolf is limited and because I'm an alpha any form of disrespect may as well end in death, that's why they looked away, so as to not incur any fault with me." I felt bad for him, it must be been hard to be in a pack that ran away from him.

"I'm so sorry." I kissed his forehead. "Don't be, I'm getting better and with you, he's sedated enough not to give me hell and he listens." I chucked pulling him closer. "I love you." We both say at the same time.

We meant it.

+++

This chapter was hella cute for me, anybody else who thinks so, yes, no, maybe. Okay, it was cute though.

LMJ