Chapter 13

Hellur down there!

-

Niy POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIY!" Everyone screamed walking in my room waking me out of my sleep.

I teared up seeing everyone walk in with gifts.

"Awww you guys didn't even have to do allat fr." I said wiping my tears. I looked around and didn't see Jay at all. I pouted a little bit, I wanted him to at least try. But I'm bout stubborn asf and didn't respond to him every since Thursday. I was turning 17 today and was very excited actually. I was happy with my girlfriends and my brothers. I just missed Jay, I realized I slightly overreacted. I asked the guys to check on him for me, apparently he down bad. He ain't ate, barely showered, don't get out of bed, and just snapped on any and everybody. I felt bad for my baby, I knew he was trying his hardest.

"Put on some clothes fooh, yo surprise downstairs." Zay said exiting the room with Sosa and Ant following. I hopped out of bed and grabbed some sweatpants.

"Y'all know where Jay at? If he coming? I mean I would understand why he wouldn't but I mean-." I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked down and seen it was Jay calling. I did a little squeal and answered the phone.

"Omg Jay? Hi, are you ok? Have you ate? Want me to bring you sum?" I asked scrambling. I was honestly worried about him, I seen a look on his face I've never seen before. He looked hurt, like his whole world had crumbled down in from of his eyes.

"I'm okay mammas, don't worry about me. Today yo day, Ight?" He said and I nodded like he could see me.

"Okay Jay. Where you at? Everybody over here." I said walking to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I doubted you wanted to see me. Yo shit over there, you'll see when you go downstairs" Tf is dude talking about? "I'll see you later tho, be ready at 7. Lay and Shae got the day covered." He finished.

"Okay...um Jay?" I said trailing off. I wanted to tell him I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said. I was heated.

"Wassup mammas?" He responded.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything I said. I shoulda never een went off like dat and I- Aye shut that shit up, dis all on me. But I'm not finna get innat witchu. Enjoy yo day mammas. Happy cake day, I preciate you." He cut me off, I let a tear slip. I ain't never had a nigga actually admit to his shit. Doing it and being childish about it is one thing, taking responsibility is a whole nother thing.

"Okay Jay." I said sniffling.

We hung up and I walked out my room greeted by rose petals. I smelt food and walked into the kitchen seeing a whole damn buffet. The rose petals went into the dinning room where I seen a N in white and red roses. There was a note and it read:

We just getting started princess❤️

-Jay

I smiled to myself and followed the roses out the front door. My mouth dropped open and wouldn't close. Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"SIS!!" Lay screamed.

Zay passed me the keys and opened the trunk. There was bags full of gifts. It was all my favorites and a hell ton of designer. Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Loui, Saint Laurent, Tommy, Givenchy, I really couldn't get myself together.

I turned and seen everybody recording me.

"Who? Why? When? Wait I'm sorry no. Whoever bought this gon have to return it." I said referring to the all white tinted out 2019 Range Rover in my front yard.