Tell Me, Peter!

In the morning, I went over to Peter's place, I've been tracking him down, in between hanging out with Lydia and being with Isaac. I had some questions for him.

I knocked on his door, "Finally, my pizza is her- Isleen."

"Peter." I walked into his apartment. Surprisingly it was clean and tidy.

"What can I do for you?" He asked, closing the door.

"Derek said he saw something on my back the other night. He didn't know what it was and said he would ask you. I know I'm not supernatural, I can go over mountain ash amongst other things. But when Stiles was sleepwalking, I woke up right from my sleep and screamed his name."

"And?"

"I didn't know he was missing until five minutes later."

"Interesting. Ok. Where did Derek see this thing on you?" He pull his hands behind his back and approached me.

"On my back." I said turning around and pointing to it, "He used his werewolf eyes to see it."

Like Derek did, Peter grabbed my shoulder and wiped my back repeatedly, in the same spot. "I've only heard about this."

"What! What is it?" I face him, trying to reach what he saw.

"Isleen, I think-" Ring. Ring.

My phone rang, it was Lydia. "Hey, get over to Scott's house. We found Stiles and we might need Peter's help."

"You can ride with me," I say grabbing his arm and going to my car.

He wouldn't say what it was that he saw while I was driving. I knew he wouldn't tell me until he wanted something from me.

We got over to Scott's house to see Lydia, Scott, Melissa and Deaton. And Stiles with tape over his mouth. Peter circled him, "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face much less the bite of a werewolf."

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked him.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked.

"We're going to get into his head," Peter explained. He and Lydia went into the other room and came out a few minutes later.

"So, do we have a plan?" I ask him.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles's mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter looked at Lydia.

Peter guided Scott and Lydia to get Stiles to regain control of his body. We all stood staring at them, "Look at that. Do you see that? She's bleeding." Deaton held Melissa and I back, while Peter tried to talk to Lydia.

We stood again watching them until they came out of it, "Did it work? Did it work?"

"What happened?" Lydia asked holding her neck. "Why didn't it work?"

"Because it's not science Lydia. It's supernatural, I did my part. Now give me the name."

"What name?" Scott asked. "What are you talking about?"

Lydia and Peter walked a little bit away. I had no idea what they were talking about but Malia's name comes into my mind. I walked over to them and looked at Lydia, then looked at Peter and whispered in his ear. "Malia."

Stiles suddenly started pulling this white cloth out of his mouth and throwing it up. A person emerged for it. Peter and Scott held him back and Stiles grabbed me and Lydia. Pulling us outside and into Lydia's car.