CHAPTER NINETEEN (PART FOUR - FINALE): THE INDIGO HIGHLIGHT

Mistwalker (Dragging me by my ear to the laptop): It's been over a month since you uploaded the next chapter! I'm not letting your lazy ass hold that chapter any longer!

Amaterasu: OW! OW! DAMN, MIST! I'M SORRY!!!

Mistwalker (Sits me in the chair): Sorry ain't gonna cut it - now upload that chapter before I kick your ass!

Amaterasu: Okay! Okay! (Uploads Chapter)

------------------------------------------------

Hermione, Neville, and Luna left the breakfast table the next morning in conversation - wondering what trials Hermione would have to undergo to obtain the power of Ravenclaw's Royal House. Hermione did some research the night before and learned at some of the Heads of the Royal House of Ravenclaw describe something they called 'The Eyes of the Raven' - a power that allowed the user to see things that the normal human eye could not.

[In Videogame Terms - The Eagle Vision from The Assassins Creed Series. If you don't know what the Eagle Vision or what Assassins Creed is, then shame on you, go stand in the corner until you learn what it is, then come back and eat cookies.]

Hermione and her bloodless siblings reached the Saber-Lobos Library, walking through its massive doors before they were greeted by Athena and Alice.

"Hey, Mom." Hermione began. "Where's dad?" She asked.

"I can ask the same thing." Neville said as he folded his arms with a smile.

"Your fathers went to Gringotts to see if they can find any kind of information about Minato. If he is still alive, he can make things better for the Potter Family Line." Athena explained.

"That's right. Since the beginning, we have always known the Potter Family to be the Descendants of Godric Gryffindor, now because of Harry's Stupidity and Blind Loyalty to Dumbledore, this family has lost that title forever. Hopefully, Minato can fix the family name before Harry ruins it forever." Alice said.

"Okay, enough - Down talk, it's time to begin the test." Athena said as she waved her hand in front blindly in the air - The Symbol of the Saber-Lobos Family began to glow on the indigo rug in the center of the room. "This is the Meditation Rune that all members of the Saber-Lobos family meditated on to link with the spirit of Rowena Ravenclaw - she will give you your trial. You must succeed. You must adapt. If you wish to be worthy of the Indigo Highlight." Athena explained.

Hermione's tail twitched nervously as she looked at the glowing rune before her hand rested on her shoulder - she looked to see her Bloodless Brother smiling at her and giving her a firm nod. Hermione looked at Luna who smiled at her and also gave a firm nod. Hermione exhaled - her ears at the top of her head laid flat as she was relaxed. Hermione walked over to the rug and looked upon the glowing emblem before she stepped into the glowing purple light and walked into the center of the light. She sat with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees as she closed her eyes - soon enough the magic took hold and her eyes opened again but this time, they were glowing lavender.

"She's beginning her trial." Athena said as she and the others watched.

[Meanwhile - At Gringotts Wizarding Bank]

The Lords of the Ancient and Noble Houses of Dagworth-Granger and Longbottom waited in a room for Lords Griphook & Ragnok to arrive; they contacted them the night before, stating that they had a...sensitive matter to speak with them about. 

"Do you think this will yield any kind of results?" Frank asked as he looked at the Lord of Dagworth-Granger.

"The children do have a point - If something happened to him and Dumbledore had something to do with it, it's our duty has Allied Houses to aid him. Harry and Dumbledore have run the name Potter into the ground and I know if anyone can restore it to its former glory - it's Minato." Chris said.