Chapter 6

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Walking down the beach, I can't believe what I was told last night

Walking down the beach, I can't believe what I was told last night. My brother, Jared, Sam and Embry phase into wolves... And I am a seer. Which is what? They said that I will see who phases and when they phase as well as other things. I have so many questions. I sit down in the sand just to get my head right, when I get this calming feeling, come over me as Jared sits down with me.

"You're up early?" Jared says looking out at the water.

"Yeah! Couldn't sleep. Too much going on in my head." I say, putting my head on his shoulder as his arm comes around my waist pulling me closer to him. He hums at me. I sigh as he is so warm.

"Davina!?" He says, looking at me. "What made you cry last night?" He asks, moving a piece of hair out of my face as I turn to him.

"Bella!.. She came into the diner last night just as I was leaving. Said that I broke Jake's heart by cheating on him with Embry. I told her Jake broke up with me and that Jake was cheating on me with her. So she slapped me and I slapped her back when Jake walked up to us." I say, trying not to cry. "I told him to keep his whore in line. before I walked away." I said as I wiped away a tear. Jared just nods his head.

"He doesn't deserve you... You know that right?" Jared asks as I nod my head. "Do you have any questions for me about everything we told you?" He asks, pulling me into the warmth of his body.

"The cold ones? They are the Cullen's right?" I asked, looking back out at the water.

"Yeah! But they aren't human eaters, they live off animals. There is a red headed leech that has been coming around lately. That is why Embry phased." Jared says as I nod my head.

"Then with me being the seer. Something big is coming that we need to be ready for." I state to Jared as he nods his head.

"Yeah! That is what the elders think." He says kissing my head.

"What about imprinting? Is that true?" She asks, looking back at me

"Umm! Imprinting is true!" I say uneasy as my heart starts to beat faster. But I am smiling at her.

"OH! My Jared Cameron have you imprinted on someone?" She says with the brightest smile. But that smile doesn't reach her eyes.

"Yes! I did! She is amazing!" I say with the biggest smile as I see her smile fade just a little.

"Well! Who is it? When do I get to meet the future Mrs. Cameron?" She asks, slapping my leg!

"Well... I don't know how to tell her. You see her boyfriend just broke up with her and I have been friends with her for a long time. I don't want her to think like I am only with her because of the imprint bond. I have liked her for over a year now, but could never tell her how I felt." I say looking at Davina goes from smiling to frowning.

"Jared! Any girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend/imprinter! You are sweet, funny, smart, brave, crazy and handsome. But you do need someone that can cook the way you eat!" She says with a laugh as my stomach growls. Causing her to laugh harder.

"Hey! you turn into a wolf and run from here to Canada and back in a night and not eat all the food you can." I say pushing her a little bit. 'God she is beautiful.'

"Ok! I'll give you that... But if it were me that you imprinted on... I would want to know that you at least liked me more than a friend! I mean, being thrown into all this would be a lot at first. Just take it slow and let her know you like her." She says kissing my cheek.

"Umm! But there is another problem!" I say as Davina starts to stand up. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "The person I imprinted on already knows about the pack and imprinting. So if I tell her I like her, she will know that I imprinted on her." I say getting up and standing in front of her.

"Ok! Umm. Who is it? Maybe I can help you." She says with a sweet smile. 'I can't believe I am about to tell her.'

"It's... You!" I say as she laughs when I don't laugh with her she stops.

"You like me?" She asks with a shocked face as she is pointing from me to her. I nod my head at her. "For over a year?" She asks and I nod. she starts to hit me. "Why haven't you said anything?" She says hitting me one more time.

"Because you were with Jake. And like I said I didn't want you to think that I only want to be with you because of the imprint bond. And I told your brother that I would take it slow with you. But I had to tell you." I say putting my hands on her hips. Davina pulls me by my shirt and kisses me.

God I have never had a kiss like this. I'm not sure if it is because of the imprinting or what. I will crave her lips for the rest of my life. I pull her against my body one hand stays on her hip as I move the other one to the back of her head. Pulling away from her was the hardest thing I have ever had to do!

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to kiss you." I say resting my forehead against hers. She giggles at me.

"Jared Cameron, what am I going to do with you?" She says, shaking her head.

"Be my girlfriend!?" I ask, biting my lip looking at her.

"I would like that!" She says with a smirk on her face. I pull her into another kiss.

Davina left to go to the beach early this morning, to clear her head

Davina left to go to the beach early this morning, to clear her head. After about two hours I started to get worried. Walking up to the beach I see her and Jared kissing. His hand rests on the small of her back as her arms are around his neck. I couldn't help myself. "So I guess you told her?" Was all I yelled as they jumped back from each other.

"Paul... You ass!" Jared yells at me. My baby sister's cheeks are bright red. I know I had a smug smirk on my face by how Davina is glaring at me.

"What?" I ask with a laugh. I couldn't help myself. They both looked so pissed.

"Yes! I told her." Jared says as he grabs Davina's hand pulling her closer to him. I nod my head. I'm not sure if I am happy about him telling her or not. But I knew there wasn't much I could do to keep them apart.