Lydia and I

"Can you hear them? It's louder than usual, isn't it? That's because a lot of bad things happened down here." Evil Stiles said to us. Lydia had been up and walking around, she could hear the voices the Nogitsune was talking about.

I couldn't hear anything. But I felt like I needed to get to Allison. To protect her.

"What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying? He is, you know. He's dying."

"Then what do you need me for?" Lydia screamed as she walked down the hall, following the pipes. "You think I can tell you something?"

I sat against the floor, holding my small bleeding wound.

"I'm not telling you anything!" Then Lydia screamed.

This went on for a few more hours and lasted most of the next day.

I had my belt around my midsection during the middle of the day to stop the bleeding of my now large wound. It was bleeding so much both of my hands were overflowing with blood.

Evil Stiles brought Lydia and me into a room with a gate door. That's when the Oni showed up, and Evil Stiles broke the same knife he had been slowly cutting me with. He grabbed me, and we appeared in front of Alli, Kira, and Isaac.

"It means there's been a change in ownership. Now they belong to me." Evil Stiles said.

He tossed me to the floor when the fighting started. I watched them cut up my boyfriend and Alli save him, shooting the Oni with her arrow. I found enough strength to get up when I watched the Oni stab her. "Allison!" I crawled over to her and Scott.

"It's ok. It's ok." She said to me, "I love you. I love both of you. You have to tell dad. You have to tell dad. Tell him."

"Alli no!" And I felt her die, maybe it was a twin thing or maybe it was whatever I was. But I could physically feel her last breath, I felt the stab from the Oni, like it had stabbed me. And then she died and I couldn't save her. My mother and my twin now both dead.

And I felt dead inside too