O N E

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Theo packed the last of his daughter's diapers, pacifiers, clothes, and bottles in the duffel bag in front of him while sparing glances over at a sleeping one year old

As soon as he picked up a soft doll in his hands, he heard his sister speak up from the open doorway, "Our mom said that you have ten minutes to finish packing. Is that doll for you or my niece?"

Theo looked up from the doll and over at Bella, saying, "You're so funny, Isabella."

"Don't call me Isabella. You know I hate you using my full name, Theodore." The said Swan girl replied with a small roll of her eyes.

The blue eyed boy smirked and remarked, "Unlike you, my dear little sister, I don't have a problem with the name our parents gave me."

Before anymore could be said, the two siblings heard the sound of a soft cry. "Emma's awake." Bella pointed out the obvious.

Theo carefully picked up his daughter from her bassinet and now held her as he murmured to the child, "Good morning, little one."

He had already finished packing all of his and his daughter's stuff, anyway, so he picked up a sippy cup with milk inside of it and handed it to the baby who happily drank it.

"Got your daddy's appetite, for sure," Bella smiled, "Always hungry."

Theo glanced down at the baby who looked up at him while still drinking her drink. "Want to say good morning to your Aunt Bella, Em?"

The said one year old stopped drinking her milk and looked over at Bella and smiled her big innocent grin, speaking up, "Bell."

Bella smiled some and reached over and took her niece into her own arms. "Hi, baby."

Theo smiled and zipped up his bag and put one bag on each shoulder. Bella watched her brother move around the almost empty room as he looked for anything else that needed to be packed.

"Bella, Theo! Phil is almost done, so we're leaving in less than five minutes. Your flight to Forks leaves in an hour, so we've got to go." They heard their mother, Renée, yell from the front of the house.

"Okay, Mom. We're coming!" Theo assured their mother while taking his daughter back and walking out of the room.

Bella closed her brother's door behind them since he had his hands full and couldn't do it himself. "Let's go."

They moved over to their mother/ Emma's grandmother, now hugging her goodbye. Bella had joined in the hug as well.

Phil looked over at the four of them and called out, "Guys, come on. I love all four of you, but we have a plane to catch!"