homecoming

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"ready?" fifi quizzed as she placed her hand out.

the laughing duo stood at the entrance of the bright high school. in the end, they decided to drive around and dance at an empty car park for hours.

"ready." stan grabbed her hand, squeezing it for comfort.

they walked into the school, their hands swinging as they made their way passed their classmates. the two treaded through the gym's threshold, immediately being hit with the smell of sweat and punch.

"come on!" fifi dragged him over to the photo station.

she sat down on the hanging crescent moon and gave the photographer a nod. stan stood behind her and rested his head on the top of hers.

"say cheese!"

"cheese!" they yelled, radiant smiles on their faces.

after that, fifi and stan danced and danced and danced until their feet hurt. once they were tired enough, they made their way to the bleachers and stan pulled out his sunglasses.

instead of putting them on himself, he slowly placed them on fifi's eyes.

"you and your weird obsession with this thing." she shook her head, "i'm going to get us some drinks."

"i'll be here."

fifi gave him another smile before walking over to the punch bar, passing syd.

"you look amazing." dina told her.

fifi faced her, "you look extremely pretty."

"thank you." dina laughed, "so you're here with stan?"

fifi nodded, "yep."

"your crush on him? it finally did you some good?" dina jokingly nudged her.

"it's... complicated." fifi shrugged as she took a sip of the punch.

"do you want to dance with me?" dina asked her.

fifi glanced at stan who was currently laughing with syd, "i'd love to."

as the girls swayed to the loud music, some people glanced at them in fascination. they paid no attention to anyone except each other, snorting as the other did a weird move.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

they made their way back to the punch bar, stan and syd were there.

"stan!" dina simpered.

"dina, you look, um..." stan pondered or a second, "you look like a christmas tree."