𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

As I'm walking off the boat with my phone in my hand answering Court's texts messages I look up for a moment and immediately my eyes spot him in the fucking direction of my home.

Fuck my life, all I wanted to do was just be able to go home and relax. Why does life hate me? It's not like I can go a different direction because I don't know any other ways to get home. Lemon just put your big girl panties on and walk by him with confidence, don't be a little bitch.

That's exactly what I did I took a deep breath held my head up high and walked in that direction, I tired so hard not to look at him but I just wanted to see if he notices me but I could tell he was deep in conversation on the phone that he could careless who walked by him.

As I'm coming close to him he turns his head around and does a double take not believing I was in his sight, I do everything in my power to pretend I didn't even see him and walk right by him.

I walk right by him and from the corner of my eye I see him try to grab my arm but I serve by him and proceed to keep walking but as I'm walking away I hear him say to whoever was on the phone, "Let me call you back."

That just gave me the motivation to walk a bit faster I was about to jaywalk across the street till his arm pulled me back. "Get off of me you asshole!" He finally let me go while people were staring at us.

The man cleared his throat nodding at bystanders and soon a couple seconds later people went back to what they were doing, wow people he could've been a murder but whatever.

Soon after the man turns to me it's noticeable that the man wants to say something "Well are you going to fucking talk or just stare at me all day?."

The man puts his hand behind my back to walk with him, I slap his arm away from me and continue to walk with him but with a few inches away from him. "Where did you go last night? It's not safe for a girl like you to be walking around alone in the middle of the night."

"It's none of your concern where I was last night so why don't you mind your business." I started to walk away from him but instead of him grabbing me he starts to walk in the same direction as me.

"I went to the coffee shop to see if you were working or stopped by there and Court told me you quit." I can feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face but I just ignored him and kept walking.

"For once can you stop acting like a damn brat and answer my fucking question!" I immediately stop and glared at the man. "What do you want from me huh? I don't know you, you don't know me. You're married for fucks sake, you have absolute no respect for your marriage it's distasteful now leave me the hell alone."

The man just stood there laughing his ass off like I said the most funniest joke in the world, which pissed me off even more. I noticed people started to stare again and this time I was the one who was embarrassed.

I took this as cue to cross the street and get for away from this man, but instead life really knows how to fuck my life up even more.

I can feel his eyes burning into me but I do my best to ignore him. "Oh come on, I saw the way you looked at me in Court's cafe, to me it seems you don't care if the man is married are not that's how easy you are."

All I want to do is stop walking and just break down in the middle of the sidewalk but I feel people starring at me and whispering. My hands are shaking, my head is dizzy.

As I'm walking  I don't feel his eyes or his presence behind me anymore, my body starts to relax a bit but I still feel like people are looking at me with so much disgust.

The last six months I've changed a lot, I know now I can't justify anything I've ever done. I can't put the blame on Antonio anymore or even fucking Cherry every single decision I've made was mine, they never told me to sleep with married men or use them for the love they've never given me.

Just a couple more minutes till I reach home and never step foot out of my house for awhile, do I really look that hungry for a married man? I thought I changed everything

I finally made it back home the first thing I did was dressed out of my clothing, turned on the shower to a boiling temperature to wash every single sin I've ever made.