13 || Zion & Olivia

You - Alex Condliffe and Lamb Hands

Zion's P.O.V

As much as I tried to hide my feelings for Olivia theres no denying it now. We've been through so much together in a short amount of time. And surprisingly I want more.

I looked over at her and studied her features for a bit. She seemed so peaceful it kind of shocked me. She was at ease.

Nick came busting in through the door. I just looked up at him in an annoyed way. You'll think it was something important for him to do that but he just came in and sat in front of my desk. Olivia looked at him too the same way I did.

Didn't they have a sexual encounter before? I have to put my foot down in that quickly. "Nick?" He looked up from his phone screen in high alert. "Stop fondling with my girlfriend." He mumbled a "K". Then quickly jumped out his trance state.

"Girlfriend!" Nick yelled. "You and Olivia are like together?" He seemed confused as if Olivia wasn't mean't to be mines in the first place. I smirked in response. "You promised! I told you I wanted her and you promised!" He pointed his finger at me whilst screaming. I started to tune him out.

"Wait! You promised me to Nick like some type of a fucking prize? Is that what I am to you Zion?!" Olivia yelled at me too and that shut Nick up also.

This is not how things are suppose to go. "What did you have to do? Huh? Sleep with me? What?!" Olivia's eyes started to water and that made me feel some type of way. Look what Nick done started. Fuck.

I got up, pushed Nick and told him to get out. I held Olivia in my embrace. At first she was hesitant but she know she wanted this. Is having a girlfriend this emotional? Now I have to explain myself which I hate doing.

"I didn't exactly promise you to Nick. I just promised to stay away from you because he wanted you but I knew in my heart I couldn't do that. So I did what I did in the car that day because a part of me knew you would leave but I was fucking miserable without you and I thought that if I see you it would ease the pain but it didn't instead you came back."

She kept crying and mumbled whispered an "Okay". That definitely broke something inside me. How can I cheer her up?

I started to pull her out the office and told her to follow me. She kept asking where are we going and I told her to close her eyes. I unlocked the door with a key and told her to open her eyes.

She sniffled while speaking "I thought this room was forbidden." I pulled her to come sit down. "It's not forbidden for you." I think it's working because she smiled a little a bit. She hit my chest playfully and I chuckled. Can I actually love her and keep her safe?

Olivia's P.O.V

Although now I am his girlfriend. I still don't feel love with him. It's like anxiety a little with him but think about it as love. It rises up and rushes into me and then it dies down with me wanting more. Why?

But I guess I have to take it slow with him. I looked up at Zion from my thoughts and he was sitting at the piano pressing a key repeatedly.

I walked over and sat next to him. In a quick instant he grabbed my waist and sat me on top of his lap. Why is he doing this to me?! In this moment I thought about dirty things that I shouldn't have. He started to play the melody that I tried to play a long time ago.

Only this time he played more smoother than me and more brisk. To the point you can actually hear the melody. It was a bit sad come to think of it.

He stopped playing abruptly and stared at me. He planted his lips on mines and we started kissing. I ended up fixing my self by straddling him. His hands started feeling up and down my back.

He pulled away and stared at me. His thumb grazed my bottom lip before pulling me in for another kiss. I like when this happens. I feel a connection with him during this.

I stopped kissing him and got off of him. I want more but again it definitely cannot go down like this. I smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He seemed confused for a bit then that confusion disappeared.

I left him in the room alone and went up to my bedroom.

I opened the bedroom door to see Maddison going through my items. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" She got startled and turned around. "Oh, um I was just looking at the scenery because back home this would be gorgeous. But um, I've seen enough so i'm just gonna head out now." I didn't believe not one word that came out of her mouth.

I ran back downstairs to tell Zion. I found him in the living room sipping from a glass. "Zion?" I called out his name. He turned around and seemed alerted. "We have a situation." As I said that a concerned look washed over my face. Zion seemed to be more alerted now.

/-/-/-/-/-/-//\__\\\\\
A/N

Next chapter posting soon sorry it took so long🌸