Chapter 1

Aarav's POV

I wore my suit and got ready to attend my best friend's reception party. I was in utter shock when I got to know that he got married to the girl who was going to get married to his brother. When he told me that he started to fall in love with her, I was stunned. I am very happy for him.

I looked at the clock and realised that I was late. I quickly came out of my house and sat in my car. I started driving towards the venue and soon reached the venue.

I went in and saw Vihaan and Ansh talking with each other. I greeted and hugged both of them. We are school buddies and we are meeting after a really long time as we were busy with our careers.

"I thought we all will meet at your wedding but Rajveer surprised us marrying before you." Vihaan said in a surprised tone.

"You knew anything about his marriage? Why did he got married so suddenly?" Ansh asked me.

"It was a sudden marriage. Rajveer became the groom as Rahul ran away on his wedding day. Rajveer's family asked him to take Rahul's place and marry Naina." I said them in low tone.

"He must be really sad as he married her because of his family." Vihaan said.

"On the contrary, He must be on cloud nine. It was love at first sight. He felt in love with her the moment he saw her." I said.

Soon Rajveer and Naina came inside the hall, hand in hand. Everyone started cheering for them. They went on the stage. They were looking really adorable together. We three went on the stage and congratulated both of them.

We were chatting about our school days. An old lady approached us and was looking at me from top to bottom.

"Are you married beta(son)?" she asked me.

"No aunty." I said.

"You are really good looking and well settled. You belong to a good family. Would you mind meeting my friend's daughter? She is a really talented girl and extremely gorgeous. You both will make a perfect pair." She said and I almost choked on my drink.

"Sorry aunty. I am already engaged and going to get married next month." I told her and showed her my engagement ring. Vihaan and Ansh were giving me teasing look. I will teach you both a lesson for teasing me.

"But aunty they both are single and are doctors by profession. They both are well settled." I said to her. She diverted her gaze on them. She was talking with both of them. I excused them. They both were glaring me. Tit for Tat buddy. Indian aunties definitely need to find a good job that could keep them busy rather than doing match making. Does something like this happens at every Indian function? My god! It is horrible.

Ruhi had planned a surprise for both of them but I needed to leave early. I met Rajveer again and explained him the reason of my early departure and left for home.

I had an early flight to catch tomorrow. I reached my house and changed my clothes. I packed my bag. I went to sleep after setting the alarm for tomorrow.

I woke up and quickly got ready. I soon reached the airport and saw my secretary waiting there for me. We both boarded the plane. Soon we reached Chandigarh. I hope that the property is worth it as I had planned my entire day just for it. We went to the hotel and rested for few hours.

We went to see the site. It was located in the city center. The location was pretty perfect. It was a big property. I hope the property is not divide between the family members and belong to a single individual. It easier to agree with one person's conditions rather than dealing with multiple.

"Sir did you like this land?" Aman asked me. I simply nodded at him

"This is the perfect piece of land that I was looking for. I want to start the work really soon." I said to Aman.