•16•

Sam

I wake up feeling arms wrapped around me I furrow my brows and open my eyes and see that me and Colby are holding each other I smile and feel a blush creep on my face I nuzzle my head in his neck and tighten my grip on him and close my eyes and I slowly drift off to sleep again with a smile on my face.

Colby

I wake up and me and Sam are still holding each other I smile and tighten my grip around him and I place a gentle kiss on his head and put my head in his neck. Sam moves a bit and then tightens his grip and I smile "morning cutie" my voice deep and raspy "m-morning Colby" he stutters I smile more and tighten my grip and nuzzle my head in his neck and he giggles making my heart flutter and we just hold each other for a while in silence. Soon his phone starts to ring but he ignores it so I do too that is untill it started to ring again after it stopped "answer it" I say and loosen my grip on him and he whines and holds me tighter nuzzling his head in my neck "aw cutie" I coo and rub his back slightly and soon the ringing stops and I pull him closer and sigh contently. Then it rings again and he sighs and loosens his grip so I do the same and he sits up and stretches rubbing his eyes and I coo quietly he then sits at the edge of the bed and answers it. I sit up and stretch and pull him back so he's sitting in between my legs and he turns and wraps his legs around me and I put my hands on his hips "you didn't need to call to tell me this!" He exclaimed whining a bit and I chuckled and started massaging his hips which makes him blush and I smile "no you didn't" he says then there's a pause then his face flushes red blushing deeply "y-yes" then I hear a squeal on the other side off the phone "bye!" Sam yells and hung up I chuckle "what was that about?" "my mom, she called saying she was going to be in work all day" I nod "what time is it?" he looks at his phone "11:45" I nod and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer and he giggles and wraps his arms around my torso putting his head on my chest and I smile and rest my chin on his head and tighten my grip on him.

My door opens and Sam jumps at the sudden movement so I rub his back and I look up to see my mom and she smiles at me and I smile back  "breakfast is done" I nod slightly with a smile and she leaves closing the door "let's go eat" I say softly he nods and I lift my head up and he lifts his head and we unwrap from each other and get up going downstairs. Sam hops off the last step and I smile at him and we continue to walk to the kitchen. We get there and my mom finishes plating the food "morning mom" "oh good morning boys!" She smiles handing us a plate "ooo thank you!" Sam giggles smiling as he sees it's chocolate chip pancakes and I chuckle a bit "thank you" I say and she nods with a smile and me and Sam go to the table and eat.
We finish and put our dishes in the sink and head back up to my room as we get to my room I shut the door then pick Sam up and he squeaks "put me down!" I chuckled and put him on the bed laying him on his back "oh no Colby what's happening?" He asks with a small giggle and I hover over him my legs on either side and I smirk playfully "nononono!" He squeals as I start tickling "wh-why are you ti-tickling me!?" He giggles "don't think I didn't see you take my bacon!" I yell with a chuckle "no! I-im sorry!" He squeaks and tries to pull my hands away and I grab his and pin them above his head and tickle him with one hand "no! C-colby stop!" He yells wiggling "st-stop i-it" "please!" He squeaks I chuckled and I stop and he lays there catching his breath and I smile with a small chuckle and I get off of him "don't steal my food anymore" he giggles "once again I can't promise that" I chuckle a bit and he stands up "I'm changing" I nod "I will too" I say and go to my closet and closing the door after.
I get out of the closet and Sam isn't in here anymore and then I hear movement in the bathroom so I sit on the bed and go on my phone. The door opens seconds later so I look up and Sam walks out and I look him up and down and smile "cute" I say meeting his eyes and he blushes and then walks to the bed and grabs his phone. I get up putting my phone down and grab a controller "wanna play?" He looks up and giggles a bit "yeah" he takes the controller and I turn around and put a game in and grab a controller for myself and then sit back down and we play.