Decision

Though all the girls all voted for the BL, minus Eri, who doesn't know what that means, there was an overwhelming vote by the boys voting to destroy Rin clothes instead of risking the BL and see themselves flirting with each other. Far less awkward and embarrassing for them.

"Welp, it has been decided. Say goodbye to these silly shirts." Daifa declares as she drags Rim away.

"Since I'm replacing Rim clothes, Miss Midoriya, do you wish to accompany us to get your son some fashionable clothes?" Daifa asks

"If you don't mind the extra company." Inko replies, a bit flustered.

"Let me come. I'm a fashion designer, after all. Plus, my brat of a son won't let me dress him up without getting into a huge argument." Mitsuki says.

"WHO YOU CALLING BRAT YOU HAG!?" Bakugou shouts at his mom. Who proceeds to smack him upside the head, leading to the two arguings.

"Well, since Izuki and I are leaving."

"I'm going too?" Izuki asks, but they ignored him.

"I need to leave the remote with one of you to keep the show going," RIm announces, completely ignoring Izuki's question. After debating for a while, they decided to draw straws. After everyone took one, the winner is Eri.

"Now, Eri, all you have to do is..." Rim proceeds to explain how to use the remote to Eri.

"Welp, good luck, everyone, and enjoy the show," Rim says as Daifa drags him away. Daifa, Inko, And Mitsuki walked out the back while Daifa drags Rim, who, in turn, is pulling Izuki so he wouldn't suffer a shopping trip alone. After they left, everyone turns to face Eri. Not used to so many people watching her, she hides behind Mirio.

" Now, now, everyone. Your scaring Eri-chan." Mirio says with a bright smile.

"Come now! He left the remote to a child! This Rim fellow is a fool," Endeavor says with a scowl. Eri hides from the scary fireman.

"Come now, Endeavor, I'm sure Rim knows whats he doing. Now then, young Eri, how about you start the next world." All might said, giving Eri his signature smile. Feeling a bit more confident, Eri looks at the remote only to get confused with how many buttons were on this remote. Hoping not to disappoint everyone, she starts pushing buttons randomly. As soon as she hit her fifth button, the screen turned on.

Multiverse Viewer Online:

World loading

...

...

...

Deku Day Care locked on.

" It hasn't started yet, and I can already tell the problem child did going to involve himself in something he shouldn't." Aizawa sighed out as he rubs his eyes.

"Come on, Shouta! Maybe the little listener has a part-time job helping kids!" Present Mic says, aiming finger guns at Shouta.

"Considering problem child involved, I'm positive He got involved in a dangerous situation, put himself at risk when he shouldn't have, and as a result, knowing my luck, Some of my students will become kids," Aizawa says, leaning back into his seat.

"That's pretty specific, Sho. Usual wager than?" Present Mic says with a grin. Aizawa merely nods as the video starts.

The screen shows the mall located in Mustafa. There we see class 1-A gathered together.

"Alright, everyone. Let's split up and get what we need for the camping trip coming up in a couple of weeks." Iida says while swinging his arms. Just as everyone was about to scatter, an explosion happens. They turn to see multiple thugs wearing ski masks standing by the fountain—the stores near all burning.