30. For Forever

"Oh, honey, you look beautiful

"Oh, honey, you look beautiful."

You look at Garcia over your shoulder, grinning at her. "Thanks, Garcia."

"Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen you more gorgeous," Jamie says, walking over beside you to squeeze your hand.

You look at yourself in the mirror—your wedding dress is all you've ever imagined it to be. It fits you like a glove, billowing down to the ground, a small train behind you. Garcia and Jamie have been working on your hair, forming it into a braided up-do, leaving two pieces down to frame your face, curled in loose ringlets. Prentiss had given you a light smoky eye, adding a bit of blush to your cheeks, and finishing the look with a soft pink lipstick. JJ comes up behind you, pushing the little comb of the veil into your up-do. It falls across your shoulders, and you marvel at how you look.

"Holy shit, I'm getting married," you whisper, a small smile on your lips.

"Yes, honey, that you are," Garcia says, turning you to face her. Her smile looks like it's going to break her face. She takes in a deep breath. "I'm so happy for you. And for Spencer. He's been waiting for this for a long time."

Garcia leads you over to a little couch—you were all crowded into one of Rossi's spare rooms. You use the term "spare" loosely—it's almost as big as you and Spencer's apartment. You sit, and Jamie brings over a flute of champagne for you.

"We have to celebrate!" She says, grinning. "I know we didn't see much of each other this semester but...I love you. And I will always be here for you, no matter what, okay?"

You take the champagne flute, holding it down by your leg. "Thanks, Jamie. I love you, too. You'll always be one of my best friends in the whole universe."

She grins and holds up her champagne. "To you. And to Spencer."

They all take a sip but you smile, setting the glass on the small table in front of you. "I...actually can't drink this."

Prentiss scrunches her eyebrows. "Why not? It's your wedding day!"

You look up at them, a world-class grin spreading across your face. "I'm pregnant."

Garcia almost drops her champagne flute. "Are you serious?!"

You nod. "Yeah, I found out yesterday and I told Spencer today."

JJ forces you to your feet, pulling you into a hug. "Oh my god, congratulations!"

You pull back, Prentiss immediately tackling you into a hug. You hug Garcia and she tears up, downing her champagne.