13| Setter

Guess what happened after that class, I was being drag away out of the school by the fuming twins

Guess what happened after that class, I was being drag away out of the school by the fuming twins. If I know they're this scary then I wouldn't bother to be in their way.

They drove so fast as if we're being chase away making me grip tight on my sit. We finally it made safe to the mansion as the twins still fuming. Why do they care so much? This thought makes me smile secretly in joy.

We went inside with the twins leading the way. We walked to in see all of my brothers look...mad? I guess I have to explain it to them then.

Ale is even here, his arms are crossed over his chest with a serious mask laced on his face. I looked over to them again before I sighed. This is gonna be a long day. He ushered me to sit as they all circled me around.

"Care to explain?" I heard Ale enunciate as fix my gaze on the floor feeling embarrass.

I slowly nodded my head before locking some strands of hair behind my ear. I was about to open my mouth when Evron and Erma beat me into it.

"Look at her clothes behind that jacket. " Evron said with anger as he went to my direction before grabbing away the protective cloth that was giving me a sense of comfort at this point to my body.

"SEE! LOOK AT HER! SHE'S WEARING ALMOST NOTHING! HOW COULD SOMEONE LET HER WEAR THIS KIND OF SHIT!" he shouted aggressively as he throw his poor bag roughly on the floor as I heard something crack inside it.

"Boys calm down, I'm sure our sister have a story to tell behind this." Cyry said as he try to loosen up the boys specially Erman. Erman was about to open his mouth when Bleuky glares at him making him shut as he send me glares on my way. It's not my fault!

"Alright how about we let Emery talk. " Ale said with so much authority laced on his tone as the other brothers suddenly stop throwing their tantrums.

I nodded my head timidly as I looked down, a fingers cupped my chin as they lift it up to face their gaze.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any choice. The school didn't have any size to fit me so that's why I used this jacket to cover me up. I tried to reason it out to our PE teacher but he won't let me and he even threatened me about getting me on detention. So I had no choice but to get rid that jacket out to my body. " I said as I point at the jacket that is on Evron's hand before he handed it back to me.

"Okay I'll talk to the principal tomorrow." Ale said as he slightly scratch his chin looking so seriously on the wall making my eyes went wide as I shakes my head.

"No, no it's fine. Please don't. " I pleaded as my hands are flattened together.

"No Emery, let us handle this. That perverted asshole! " I heard Darrel as he gives me his glare but I couldn't hear the last part as it came out muffled.

"Alright lets end this and freshen up ourselves shall we." Cyry tried to reason out as I gave him a small smile as a term of showing my gratitude for saving myself from this situation.