14| The Kriegers and The Wrights

"Hi

"Hi." I said timidly as they diverts their attention to me. I looked at them shyly as the guy walks to my direction before ingulfing me into a bear hug making me gasp at the sudden action.

"You're back. " the guy who hug me said as I stiff on my place not knowing what to do. Do I know him?

"Leave the kid alone. You're scaring her. " the other guy said as he pry away the one who hugged me. I stood still on my place as I look at them kinda scared and confuse.

Who wouldn't when they are all guys. My brothers might sell me or something, it's not that I'm thinking of them so low but base on their actions this past few days they might. Ugh! Stop thinking like that to your brothers.

"Emery." the another guy said as I'm back again to the reality. I looked at him confuse as I'm still in my place, not moving.

"Alright come on, it's getting late and we couldn't get the risk to make her sick. " another guy said they make their way into their cars leaving dumbfounded.

"Come on! The world didn't revolves only about you." I heard Erman hiss as I swift my way towards their car. We drove the night silently as my eyes slowly slides down.

I am woken up when I felt myself being lifted by someone making my eyes slowly open. I slightly groan as I wipe my eyes to get rid of my sleepy state.

I looked up to see Erman holding me into a bridal style as he look forward not knowing I'm already awake. He finally looked at me as he hear me yawning.

He didn't say anything as he put me down roughly making me stumbled on my feet. I am about to kiss the floor when a hand grasp my arm, that was close.

"Thank you. " I manage to utter out as he smiled at me slightly. I guess his another Bleuky in this house.

"You're awake. " I heard someone said as I shift my gaze on him confuse. Again, who are they.

"Stop scaring her, by the way I'm your cousin Rhett and I'm 17." Rhett said enthusiastically while waving at me like a child. He's my what?! I didn't know I have cousins. I give him a smile that makes his smile wider.

"Hi! I'm Kash and this is my twin Knox, we're both 17." Kash said with a wide smile on his face. He's the one who hugged me awhile ago by the way.

"Hey! I can introduce myself you dimwit!" he whined as they started bickering making me giggle as they stop to look at me wide eyes again.

"You have a cute giggles Emery." Knox cooed as he squish my cheeks lightly not wanting to hurt me. My face went red as Kash ruffles my hair making me frown. We stopped as we hear some fake coughs beside us.