Chapter 30: Reveal

The hashiras decided to visit again at the Frost Estate, although it has been two years, this is only the third time they get to visit again altogether.

"It's been a long time since I get to see the children here again!" Kyojuro said as they stand in front the doors of the estate.

A kakushi opened the doors and welcomed them inside. As they enter, they were greeted by the children too.

"Are you guys here again for Oka-sama?" Ai asked looking at them.

"Hey! How many times do I have tell you guys not to call her 'Oka-sama'?" Sanemi answered.

"As long as it's alright for her, we'll keep on calling her like that!" Togashi pointed a finger at Sanemi.

"Tch. Brat." Sanemi looked the other way.

"Alright enough, we're here to visit Aza-chan not to cause any trouble." Shinobu interrupted.

"Um.... do you know where Kazu-kun is?" Muichiro asked to Mitsuki.

"Yes, nii-sama might still be in her room." Mitsuki answered.

"So, shall we wait for her or shall we go to her room?" Tengen asked looking at everyone.

"Don't worry Sound Pillar, Master's just doing something important. She'll come here."

They turned to look at the source of the voice. They saw Ringo still with her usual serious face.

"Come on! Smile a little will you. You're like Tomioka here." Tengen looked at Giyu who's looking the other way.

Ringo just stayed silent before walking away from them.

"You shouldn't be talking to her like that."

"Come on Himejima-san. She always has a serious look on her face which is very unflamboyant. She's wasting her beauty."

"You shouldn't be talking like that to aunt Ringo." Shizuko said looking up to him.

"But it's true." Tengen replied looking down at him.

"Aunt Ringo's beautiful whether she smiles or not, not like you muscle-man!"

Shizuko's words made Tengen have a tick mark on the side of his forehead.

"I've got a name brat!"

"My name's Shizuko not brat!"

"Well then my name's Uzui not muscle man!"

The two gritted their teeth at each other before Shizuko stuck out his tongue.

"You...."

Tengen tried grabbing Shizuko but he ran away. He chased after him and bump into someone.
The tea Ringo's carrying spilled on her clothes and some of the cups fell down the floor.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Ringo said as she wipe her front with her sleeve.

The other Pillars came out to check what just happened and they saw the spilled tea all over Ringo's clothes and the tray placed down with the other cups, and Tengen apologizing.

"I-I'm sorry I—"

"Just what the hell are you doing?!" Ringo asked cutting him off his words.

"Wh-What happened?" Mitsuri asked looking so worried.

"It's that child's fault!" Tengen pointed a finger at Shizuko.

"No, you chase me!" Shizuko answered back still hiding behind Ringo.

"If you didn't call him such name, he wouldn't chase you." Sanemi said looking angrily at the child.

"I said that 'cause he's talking bad about aunt Ringo! It's his fault!" Shizuko replied.