Chapter 1: Bella Bomba

Bella:
I always hate starting at a new school half way through the year. Everyone stares at you when you walk through the doors like 'who's the new girl', 'where is she from'.
That is one of the many reasons I hate it.
"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady at the student registry desk asks, she has to be in her late sixties. She wears her dyed brown hair in a tight bun on the top of her head. She is wearing a black pencil skirt, a white top and a black blazer of the top.
"Hi, umm... I'm new here," I say.
"What's the name deary?"
"Bella O'Daylie," I reply.
The lady rummages through a pile of paper work until she finds a folder with SCHEDULES printed on it. She pulls one piece of paper out and photocopies it.
"Here you go Ms O'Daylie," she hands me my schedule.
"Thank you,"
I turn to leave but run into someone, smack bang into their chest.
I step back and look up at the person I just bumped into and by hell can I tell you those eyes were not happy.
"I am so sorry," I apologise.
He looks me up and down before resting his eyes on mine.
"You better be," he says angrily.
I side step him and walk towards my first class, English.

I knock on the door and a male in his early thirties opens it.
"How can I help?" He asks.
"Umm... I'm new and meant to be in this class," I reply showing him my schedule.
"You must be Bella, come right in. I'm Mr Harrison," he ushers me inside the door before continuing.
"We were just doing a get to know you exercise for our assignment coming up. So grab a chair and come join us."
I grab my chair and sit quietly listening to everyone. It suddenly goes quiet and I realise they're waiting for me.
I stand, "Hi my name is Bella O'Daylie, I recently just moved here with my aunty and uncle and my 7 year old brother. My parents died when I was 11 old, I don't have the best memories of them"

Okay, three interesting facts, "I'm from the Gold Coast so I grew up surfing, green and blue happen to be my favourite colours and I like my own company."
Someone claps and I turn around to see the guy I bumped into earlier.
"Christian Hamilton so glad you could make it, take a seat and it's your turn," Mr Harrison says.
He pulls up a chair and sits beside me.
Christian looks to be 6 foot in height and is well toned by the way his clothes cling to him. He has dark brown hair tanned skin and brown eyes.
"Well everyone knows me but for the new girl Bella. I'm Christian. I live with my mum and I'm an only child. I ride a BMW motorbike, my baby!"

Lunch time couldn't come any faster and it was so welcome. My first to periods were so boring that I fell asleep and earned myself a detention in the tomorrow morning.
As I'm standing in line to pay for my burger, I am shoved from behind and fall into the girl in front of me.
She has to be 5"3 in height. She was blonde and wore a flannel with shorts and black converse shoes.
Her eyes were a dark blue as she turned around.
"I am so sorry," I apologise.
She smiles,"It's fine, I'm Ruby,"
"Bella," I smile.
"Come sit with me,"
We pay for our burgers and she leads me to a table in the middle of the cafeteria.
"Guys this is Bella, she's new," Ruby introduced me.
"This is Harper, my best friend," she points to a brown hair girl with, green eyes and is quite pale.
"Hi," we say at the same time.
We laugh.
"Okay, so this is Dan and Jake, twin if you can't tell,"
Dan and Jake had sandy blonde hair and brown hair. They were both quite tanned and were well muscled.
Ruby and I sit, they quickly include me into the conversation like they've always known me.
I'm starting to like it here.

I unlock the door to my new house and walk into the kitchen.
"Hey Bell, how was your first day?" Aunty Taylor asks.
She is in her late thirties and is tall and skinny just like me. She has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes.
"Hi, it was alright, made some friends," I say, kissing her on the cheek.
"Made some friends? Miss Bella Justine O'Daylie.... Is that you?" She jokes.
I've never been good at making friends. They either turn out to be bitches or I'd have to move, so I don't really engage in making friends.
"I'm going to do my homework," I say.
I walk up the stairs and along the hall way until I reach my door, the last right at the end. I open the door and am greeted by my massive room, I had an ensuite, walk in robe and a massive window. The only thing is that my window over looks the next house, and another window. Between both houses was a large tree that I could easily use to get into the next door neighbours.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I shut it off and rolled over wanting some more sleep.

Knock, knock

"Come on Bella, you'll be late for school!" Uncle Ben yells.
He opens the door, walks in, and opens the curtain.
"Go away," I mumble.
He pulled my covers down.
I jerk fully awake.
"Uncle Ben!"
Uncle Ben still had his famous blonde hair and green eyes. Though him and Aunt Taylor never never had kids they treat me like one of their own.
He walks out of my room and I sit up, I check my phone for messages but hey, who would text me?!
I walk into the bathroom and have a shower, I grab my towel and dry off. Walking back into my room and standing in front my closet I hear a wolf whistle. I quickly turn towards my window and sure enough I have myself a peeping tom. Christian!
"What the hell?" I say, pulling the towel tighter around myself.
"Mmm... Loving the view Princess," he winks.
Ugh... I hate guys like this.
"What are doing though?" I ask.
"I live here Bella Bomba," he replies smirking and my heart just does a flip... What the hell?
"Well sorry but the shows over," I say closing my window, I look over and he's still standing there smiling. My heart does one of those flips again... I pull hard closing my curtains.

Parking my car, I walk towards the front doors but stop as I grip the handle.
"Bella!" I hear someone call.
I look over my shoulder and see the group. Ruby runs over to me and gives me a huge hug.
"Hey," I squeeze back.
The others come towards us, Harper almost squeezes all the life out of me ,whilst I got a 'what's up' head nod from the guys.
My detention started in five minutes so I said my good-byes to the group and walked to the detention room, E3. I checked my watch and still had three minutes, I decided I had time to go the bathroom so I went.
In the toilets I looked at myself in the mirror, my long brown wavy hair was still neat. Today I wore light washed jeans, a white singlet that had the word 'BROOKLYN' written on it. As I walked out my nude pumps made a clack, clack noise.
As I arrived once again at the room, the teacher was already in there, I check my watch.. shit 5 minutes late.
I walk in and look around the room, the back row was occupied... Wait is that... No way it can't be... Christian!
"Princess, what are you here for?" Christian asks.
The boys around him, glance at him.
I take a seat a row in front in him.
"Boys this is Bella Bomba,"
I glare at him, "Actually it's Bella O'Daylie,"
Christian laughs, "Come on Princess, give me a break,"
He continues, "on my far right is Sam, close right is Winton, far left is Zach and close left is Timmy,"
Sam had pale skin and blonde hair, his eyes were blue as the sky.
Winton, wow! Was he hot!! Not as hot as Christian... I did not just say that... He had brown hair, tanned skin, muscled arms and brown eyes... Mmm...
Zach was fidgeting and looked quite shy. He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes I think.
And then there was Timmy, he was tall and a very toned. His tanned skin matched his blue eyes and brown hair perfectly.
Mmm... What a group.
I stare the paper I had been given to fill out.
"What you here for?" He asks again.
"Oh didn't I say? Oops," I place my hand over my mouth.
The guys chuckle.
Christian glares at them and they shut up.
"I'm here for falling asleep in class, lame I know,"
The guys just crack up laughing.
"Mr Hamilton and friends, would you like to be back at lunch time. Because I'm more than happy to drag you back here," the teacher eyes us.
We shut up until he walks out of the classroom and start burst out laughing again.

A/N
So this is my new story, I found my other one hard to write as I had a lot of stuff going on. But I'm continuing it, I've wrote up to chapter 6 so I'm getting there. I just haven't had any credit or internet for a while. But it's getting done! I hope you enjoy this story. Comment and vote!!
Fun reading!!! Kate xx