Chapter 2: Party Fever

My first week at Jefferson Prep was interesting. I had actual friends! I mean like they're not bitchy and don't judge anyone!
Saturday comes pretty quick and I wake up to a not left on my bedside table.
Good morning Bella.
Your uncle and I just got called in for an emergency trip to Cambodia to help with sick patients. So you'll be by yourself for 2 week though the lady next door Ms Hamilton said she'll look after you. So pack your bags and she'll be over to collect you at 10.
Love you lots, Taylor xx

Cambodia for 2 weeks... And I'm staying at Christian's... God help me, please!!
I check the time on my phone, 9:00am... Shit one hour to get ready.
Making sure my curtain was closed I took a shower and changed into my favourite sun dress. It was tight in the bust but the shirt flared out and it was floral print. I paired my white flats with it. I quickly applied mascara and straightened my hair.
I grabbed my suit case and packed the essentials: makeup, hair, time of the month pack (pads, tampons and a packet of pills for the cramps). I fished through my closest and chucked a whole heap of clothes and shoes in. Just as I finished the door bell rang.
I walked carefully down stairs with my luggage behind me. I opened the door and a lady in her mid thirties was on the other side.
"Hi, you must be Ms Hamilton, I'm Bella," I smile.
"Hi please call be Roxanne," She says.
At the Hamilton's, she showed me to my new room for the next 2 weeks.
It was just like mine!
I placed my bags down and got settled in.
PING!
My phone went off. I unlock it and check the message.
Ruby: Party on tonight at the twins place, pick you up at 6?
I text back: Totally up for it! :)

I hadn't seen Christian yet so I decided to take a quick shower and get ready for the party as it was now 5:00pm.
I slipped on my cobalt blue dress over my head, it hugged the right places! I strapped on my silver high heels and left my hair down. I applied my makeup, creating a smoky eye. I looked in the mirror as I applied lipgloss... I looked sexy!
I came out of the bathroom and bumped into someone's hard chest. I look up and realise I'm staring into Christian's brown eyes.
"Sorry," I apologise.
"You need to watch where your going," he says.
I take a step back.
"Where are you going anyways?" He asks.
"To a party," I reply.
"Oh that party, well let me grab my jacket and I'll take you," he says walking into his room.
"But I already have someone picking me up," I argue.
"So cancel,"
I had to admit, showing up to a party with Christian was going to make a statement but I've been told he's Jefferson's bad boy.
"Fine," I say.
I pull out my phone and text Ruby: Sorry I'll meet you at the party, someone close by is taking me xx
2 minutes later I get a reply: okay see you there xx
"Okay ready!" Christian comes out.
I look at him up and down.
He wore dark wash jeans, a white t-shirt, a leather jacket and black converse.
"Done checking me out, Princess," he smirks.
Here I was thinking he was nice... Jerk.
He leads me to his 'baby'. The notorious motorbike.
He hops on... Does he expect me to ride that, wearing this?!
"Come on the party's started," he says.
"I am not riding on that, look at what I'm wearing!" I gesture to my clothing.
He smirks, my heart flips... Why does it do that?!!
"Just pull the dress up a bit and hop on," he suggests.
I want to go to this party so I do as he says and hop on.
I hook my arms around his waist and I instantly get a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.
"Please don't let me die," I plead.
"Don't worry I'm not letting that happen," he says and we take off.

The party is already in full swing by the time we arrive, the way I like it.
I un-clutch my arms from Christian's waist, grateful to still be alive!
We walk through the house and I notice every eye, yes I mean every eye on us. I hear a few whispers as we walk towards the kitchen to get drinks.
By the time I find Ruby I've had my fourth drink was quite tipsy.
"Rubz," I hug her.
"Bellie," she hugs back.
We dance for a while. Suddenly everything goes black.
".. The fuck?" I say.
"Hey easy it's only me, Timmy," he takes his hands away and I turn around to see him.
I hug him tightly.
"Timmy my good friend, dance with me," I say.
He nods and we start dancing like idiots clearly I'm the only one intoxicated.
I slip and he catches me by the waist. I look into his eyes and OMG, they are so gorgeous. I look at his lips and back at his eyes.
He does the same.
Then somehow our lips our clash together, you can not begin to imagine how soft his are. His tongue forces my lips open and my tongue is suddenly dancing with his. I feel a pair of eyes glued on us and look to find Christian staring intently at us.
I don't care... Do I?
I decide not to worry and move my hands up his chest and into his hair.
Timmy lets out a groan and that was it, we kissed more deeply. Until...

A/N
Just had to shake the pot a bit. Seems like Timmy has developed feelings for Miss O'Daylie! What's going to happen?
Please keep reading, comment and don't forget to vote!!!
Fun reading!!! Kate xx