Chapter 4: Spoilt

Luckily on Monday morning I am able to scab the first shower.
I hop in underneath the hot water and wash myself. After turning the water off and drying myself. I pull my favourite batman underwear on and shimmy into my stone wash jeans. I slip my head through the hole of my blue and white striped knitted jumper. I look in the mirror and place my hair in a messy pony tale before applying my makeup, keeping it neutral.
Back in my room, I put on my brown combat boots and grab my bag before going down stairs.
I head out the door and realise I had forgotten my car keys.
"Shit," I mutter.
"Do you want a ride?" A voice says.
I turn around to see Christian standing by his 'baby'.
"Umm... I can just walk," I say, starting to walk.
"Princess just hop on you'll be late if you don't," he says.
I stop as consider the offer, my head says 'no' but my heart doing these crazy flips says 'yes'.
Hopefully my heart doesn't let me down.
"Fine," I walk to the bike and swing my leg over, I have my bag on my back and my hands cautiously move around Christian's waist.
He takes off and we fly through the streets, for crying out loud he could slow down!
As we arrive and stop at school we receive glances.
We get off, "what the hell I could have died!" I snap.
"How?" He asks.
"You were going way to fast,"
"You scared aye," he smirks.
Just as I'm about to reply, a platinum blonde girl, guess she is popular walks over and kisses Christian.
"I'm gonna go," I say walking off.
Christian smiles.
I turn back and see that the girl and him are on a full make out session. Jesus Christ.
Half way through the day the blonde and her friends keep glaring at me.
For fuck sake! If looks could kill I would be six feet under, worshiping the devil.
As I'm in the bathroom washing my hands and checking my hair, the door opens and she walks in.
"Hi I'm Ebony," she says.
"Bella," I reply.
She turns and looks at me.
"I know you don't have a chance but stay away from Christian, he doesn't like girls like you,"
"Than I don't see how he can like you, because darling we are the same." I say before walking out, proud of myself.
Like I said, I avoid the bitches.

Walking towards English I decide to take a detour, I was going to be late anyway so I head towards the detention room.
I saw the teacher sleeping so I walked in a grabbed a sheet.
"Princess, come to join us again?" Christian says.
"Yeah," I smile sitting down in front of Timmy.
Timmy looks up at me and smiles,
"Hey Bella,"
"Hey Timmy," I reply.
"Can I have a word with you after?" He asks.
I nod.
"Just say it now!" Christian snaps.
We all look at him, he looks away.
"Okay, umm... Bella will you... Umm... Be my girlfriend?" Timmy asks shyly.
"Umm... Timmy I had a great time at the party. When we kissed I was drunk so it was one of those things. Like don't get me wrong it was great, I just umm... Think it's better is we be friends," I reply instantly feeling bad.
Christian lets go of a breath he's be holding.
"Ah yeah, that's umm... Fine."
I feel extremely bad.

Back at the Hamilton's Christian looks at me as we part to our rooms.
He walks into my room five minutes later.
"Why the hell did you do that!" He instantly snaps.
I'm suddenly taken back at his hostility, "what? What did I do?"
"Turning down Timmy? You were fucking all over him at the party and yet you turn him down!" he yells.
"Well for your 'fucking' information I was drunk and it was a mistake," I reply keeping calm.
"Your such a spoiled bitch," he yells.
I'm taken back by the comment.
"Excuse me but has it ever occurred to you I may like someone else and that it's not fair to him, if I were to date him!" I yell.
"You just don't get it, you fucking spoilt,"
"Excuse me but how? Tell me? Because for your information I grew up with no parents. They're dead! I am not spoilt! Yes I may have nice things but I've had to work my ass off to get them. So don't ever called me spoilt 'cause if you've never lived in my fucking shoes don't judge me!" I yell so angrily at him.
He has the nerve to call me spoilt!
Christian looks taken back by my sudden outburst.
Suddenly his arms are around me and his lips are crashing on mine.
I pull away.
"What the fuck? You have the nerve to call me spoilt and then kiss me. Get out!" I say pointing to the door.
"Princess I'm-" he starts.
"Get out! And never kiss me again,"
"Fine I won't,"
"Good,"
"Your not even that good," he says before walking out.

A/N
Awww!!! A guy should never say that to a girl. That's hurtful!!! Every time I start writing a new chapter I find that I'm becoming more and more in love with Christian!! Crazy I know!!
Haha!!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx