Chapter 6: Break and Enter

Christian's P.O.V:

I just stuffed up. I really like her but my stupid mouth. If I had a choice I would sow it together so I couldn't say anything.
"Man, you better do something to make it up to her," Timmy my best mate says.
"What do you want me to do?" I ask.
"Apologise to her, get her a gift," Winton suggests.
"Do what ever you have to, we want her back," Sam says.
I have no clue how to solve this problem! If god is listening please help me!
"Come on we need to do something fun," Timmy says standing.
I look at the bags, than at the rocks.
"I have an idea, let's break into the school," I say.
The guys give me a suspicious.
"Come on guys," I plead.
They all get up and we run to the school with our backpacks on.
At the school we find the glass hall way and through a large rock smashing the glass.
We crouch through the hole and walk towards the lockers. I find Bella's number 333. I grab my notebook and a pen, I write a message to her:
To Bella,
I am so sorry for what I said yesterday, please forgive me!!! The guys will kill me if you don't!

I slip it into the top of her locker and see it slip through and in.
I didn't write my name as I know she will know who it's from.
The boys and I grab the bottles of red spray paint and start spraying the walls with: I'm sorry Bella, 333.
We did most of the walls in the school before slipping out again.
The bad boy is back!!

A/N
Sorry it was short!! I sort of hate writing in Christian's point of view, though it can be fun. I just feel it doesn't run as smoothly as Bella's but hey you gotta do what you gotta do!! Did that even make sense, I don't know?!
Haha!!!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx