Chapter 7: Questioning

Bella:

I stand out the front of the school and see red writing and people staring at me. I glance at the writing: I'm sorry Bella 333.
I keep walking and stop... What... I look at the writing again... What the fuck.
It's my name and my locker number.
I run through the halls, seeing the same writing over and over again. I finally reach my locker, people are surrounding me and it.
I open my locker and note falls to the ground. I pick it up:
To Bella,
I am so sorry for what I said yesterday, please forgive me!!! The guys will kill me if you don't!

Only one person could ever of wrote that. Christian!
"Excuse me Madame but your going to have to come with me," someone says.
I turn around and there's a cop standing there ready to escort me.
I walk with him to the principals office.
"Bella O'Daylie I presume," the officer asks.
I nod.
"Last night we had an act of break and enter and also vandalism. As you have probably noticed all the graffiti links back to you,"
I nod again.
"Do you have any idea who did this?" He asks.
Should I spill the beans that it was Christian or not... I don't want to get him in trouble.
"No sorry," I reply.
The note I was holding onto drops to the ground, before I had time to pick it up another officer does and hands it to the Big Man.
"What is this Bella?"
"I don't know?" I say hoping my voice sounds convincing.
"I'm sorry," he reads.
"What's been going on Bella?" He eyes me.
Do not say anything!
"I don't know, I have no idea who did this!" I say frustrated.
The bell rings and the release me.
But remind me, more questioning is coming.
I made a mental note to find Christian later.

A/N
Hehe, I really had to through so mystery into this! Like she knows who did it but the cops don't!!! I just love it in books how they interrogate people so I included a little in here!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx