Chapter 8: Lying

The only class I have with Christian is Maths. When I see him I walk straight up to him and punch him in the arm.
"Jesus Christ woman," he says turning to see me.
"What was that for?" He asks.
"Oh! You know, the note was sweet. And just so that I don't see the guys go to jail for murder your forgive."
The truth was the I actually forgave him straight away as I saw how much trouble he went too. I sort of think the guys out him up to it but I don't really care.
Right at that moment a huge cramp stabs my stomach and I collapse but Christian catches me.
"You okay?" He asks.
I shake my head.
"Come on let's get you home."
He grabs our bags and heads straight out the doors to his car.
Wait... He has a fucking car!

Back at the house he carries me up stairs and gently lays me down on the bed.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Cramps," I reply.
He makes one of those, 'oh' faces.
"Do you have anything for those things?" He asks.
"Yeah, beside me in the top draw," I says, cringing. They're getting worse.
He pops two out and goes to the bathroom to get some water. I take them.
"What do you usually do?"
"My aunty gives me a massage," I cringe again.
He nods, "roll over,"
I roll over and than an weight is on my back. Christian is straddling me!
He starts off at my shoulders making his way to my lower back, he hits my sweet spot which is just above the top of my pants. I groan.
"That's good is it?" He asks.
I nod.
After a while I drift off to sleep, I made another mental note to thank him.

I wake up with no more pain, Jesus does those pills help. Not even gonna mention the massage.
A knock sounds at my door, and a head pokes in.
"Hey, how ya feeling today?" Christian asks.
"I'm feeling better thanks," I say smiling.
He smirks and makes his way over to the bed.
"There's this party on tonight and I was wondering if you want to go? Only if your up to it," he asks.
I smile, "sure I'll come."

Do you ever hate lying to someone, that's how I feel. Christian thinks he knows about what happened to my parents but I never told him the full story. I want to, but I don't. I like him... OMG what am I saying!!!
I decide to get ready for for the party, I go to my closet and grab a pair of dark wash jeans and a white singlet. I decide to wear my black combat boots and put a leather jacket on. I look at myself in the mirror... I look so like a rebel.
I decide on a smokey eye for my makeup making sure it matches my outfit. I leave my hair down in its natural waves and head of Christian's door.
I knock and enter.
His back is shirtless to me and I can see the lines and ripples of his muscles. His tanned skin makes me all woozy. He has dark jeans on at least.
Suddenly Christian turns around and catches me staring.. Shit!
He smirks, "Like what you see Princess?"
I roll my eyes.
He looks me up and down and a single work pops out of his mouth, "wow."
"Done checking me out?" I ask.
He places a finger up signalling 'hang on'. I laugh and walk towards the bed. I sit and he grabs his shirt.
Mmm... Black on his tanned skin...
Fuck I gotta stop doing that.
Bella he is your friend, he told you he doesn't like you. I remind myself.
Christian grabs his motorbike keys once he's finished lacing his converses up.

A/N
Awww!! Isn't it so cute when he offers, not really offer but gives her a massage. I can sense then coming together quickly!!
What do you think?!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx