Chapter 12: Trail of Kisses

Bella:
When I heard about what happened yesterday all I could do is laugh. I had been on drugs!!
Then they told me about my Fun List, shit that was supposed to be private.
Apparently I had agreed to this road trip yesterday and now whilst I was not high anymore, actually sounded great!!! I made a mental note to ask Taylor and Ben.
"Anything embarrassing?" I ask dreading the answer.
Wilton took out his phone and pressed play on a video.
Oh shit, it was of my jumping up an down on Christian's bed saying "I'm a birdy, look I can fly."
So embarrassing.
But we call crack up laughing.
"Okay, okay so when do we start the list?" I ask the guys.
They look at each other mysteriously like they're sharing their very own silent conversation.

So first on my list was to break into something. So we waiting until it was night fall before creeping out of Christian's window that over looked mine and down the tree that was in the middle.
Once we were safely on the ground, Christian takes my hand and entwines our fingers together.
We bolt down the street.
"Okay so are you ready to do this?" Christian asks me.
We're standing outside the front of the school.
I have a hammer in my hand and walk towards the glass.
I pull it back before swinging it into the glass. The glass shatters and we climb in.
"Well done," I got from the guys and pats on the back.
Zach opened up his back pack and handed me a can of spray paint, red!
I run up to where I want to graffiti and spray my thoughts:
Ebony is a slut, she sleeps with a different guy every night.
I spray on one wall.
Next I spray: Rebellious kids are always the coolest.
Lastly I spray right across the gym floor: Fuck Jefferson High, we rule the school bitches.

"Haha that's a good one," Sam smiles.
After I finished my graffiti we heard a door close and flash lights. We grabbed our stuff and sprinted for the smashed glass.
We got out and sprinted for our lives for 800 metres before slowing to a walk. We stop and Christian places his arms around my waist facing me. I reach up and kiss him deeply.
We pull away and all of us crack up laughing.
"That was the best night I've had in ages," Timmy commented.
"Agreed," Christian nods.

Back at the house we carefully climb up the tree and through Christian's bedroom window.
The guys make theirselves comfortable in Christian's room.
Christian walks me into my room.
"Thank you for tonight," I whisper.
"No, thank you," he says grabbing me by the waist and kissing me.
He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, taking this as an instruction Christian lowers me onto my bed gently so that he is hovering over me.
He takes his shirt off and I see those magnificent ribbed abs and muscles. His hands lift my shirt up and travel underneath stroking my side and coming to cup my breasts.
"Can I?" He asks.
I nod, he slowly takes off my shirt and throws it on the floor.
He places one more kiss on my lips before trailing them down my neck and collarbone. Kissing softly my breasts before continuing down my stomach to the top of my jeans.
He trails those kisses back up before landing on my lips again.
He stops for a second and looks at me.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.
I nod.
He takes stands and takes his jeans off and I do the same. We're both in our underwear so we hop under the covers and take them off, so we both are now lying naked. Christian rolls on top of me and takes the lead.

A/N
Was it just me or was that last paragraph intense?! It seems Christian and Bella like each other a lot but is it really love?
Hehe I love throwing some mystery into the end, like questions that make you question what's happening is true!
Keep reading, comment and vote!!!
Fun reading!!! Kate xx